1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for shirou_oh_sakura

Apr 2, 2007

1. I posted this thread a little bit later than expected, but this is a feedback thread about me. :) Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me. Thank you very much!~

P/S: Most of the time I've been a buyer, so any sellers that have transaction with me please leave a feedback? Thank you!~

2. I sold wigs to shirou_oh_sakura and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was great, especially for some fairly specific items, and Sakura was incredibly friendly and understanding when my schedule was delayed due to family matters.
      A pleasure to work with and highly reccommended!

3. I purchased an SDF Cian head from Shirou_oh_sakura. She was polite and friendly and very helpful! She let me know when it was shipped and even pmed me to check if I'd gotten it - she is definitely a very responsible seller! The SDF Cian head arrived quickly and very well-packaged. I definitely recommend her as a seller, she was just fantastic. Thank you so much!

4. :)i had the most perfect transaction with Shirou! her communication was extremelly friendly and she was most helpful as far as the shipping options available.
      the senior self body i bought from her arrived very promptly, in perfect condition, with a wrapping that couldn't have been safer.

i would definitely be glad to deal again with such a great seller! :thumbup thank you Shirou.

5. shirou_oh_sakura ordered some Fur wigs from my shop! Her communication was Great! Payment was fast! Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction~ Feel free to come back anytime~

6. I sold a LJ icarus to shirou, and it was just so easy! I hate complicated transactions, and shirou was fast to respond, paid quickly, and let me know the second he arrived :) I wish all buyin and selling was this relaxing. Would definitely sell/buy from in the future.

7. great buyer (purchased a F2BM lot from me), no worries :)

8. I traded shirou_oh_sakura a pair of pants for some adorable canvas shoes. The transaction was wonderful- excellent communication and super smooth trade! :D I highly recommend shirou_oh_sakura as both a seller and buyer and would be happy to do business with her again. Thank you! :)

9. I sold some clothing items to Shirou, and everything went smoothly! Prompt payment, wonderful communication. Would absolutely do business with again. Thanks much! <3

10. I sold a wig and a unoa headback to Shirou and it was a smooth transaction, thank you!

11. I sold some clothes to Shirou. Great communication and paid quickly. Would definitely do business with her again!

12. Sold a pair of glasses to Shirou_oh_sakura. She was a perfect buyer. Very clear and friendly. A++++ and then some.

13. i bought Soom-appini zzz head from Shirou. She's very nice and make very smooth transaction.
      package shipped to me fast&safely. Thank you so much~:whee:

14. Thank for selling Appini sleeping head. I'm very glad!

15. Sold a pair of Appini cat arms to shirou_oh_sakura. The transaction was smooth, she paid quickly and let me know as soon as they arrived. Thanks a bunch!

16. I bought Shirou's Soom Glot in a layaway. She was awesome in communicating, shipped quickly and item arrived well packed ~ A+ seller, thanks so much!

17. Shirou was a part of my CustomHouse go that spanned over one year. She was great through the whole thing,good communication and very patient. I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

18. purchased a Volks FCS SD13 suntan body from Shirou_oh_sakura on layaway.
      very good to deal with, well packaged and overall a good transaction

19. This lovely lady bought ARIO fantasy parts from me.
      Very good communication and prompt payment.
      THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

20. shirou_oh_sakura purchased two clothes lots from me, and was a true delight! Communication was great, payment sent quickly and shirou was overall wonderful to work with. Highly recommended!!! :thumbup