1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for shirou_oh_sakura

Apr 2, 2007

1. I posted this thread a little bit later than expected, but this is a feedback thread about me. :) Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me. Thank you very much!~

P/S: Most of the time I've been a buyer, so any sellers that have transaction with me please leave a feedback? Thank you!~
    2. I sold wigs to shirou_oh_sakura and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was great, especially for some fairly specific items, and Sakura was incredibly friendly and understanding when my schedule was delayed due to family matters.
      A pleasure to work with and highly reccommended!
    3. I purchased an SDF Cian head from Shirou_oh_sakura. She was polite and friendly and very helpful! She let me know when it was shipped and even pmed me to check if I'd gotten it - she is definitely a very responsible seller! The SDF Cian head arrived quickly and very well-packaged. I definitely recommend her as a seller, she was just fantastic. Thank you so much!
    4. :)i had the most perfect transaction with Shirou! her communication was extremelly friendly and she was most helpful as far as the shipping options available.
      the senior self body i bought from her arrived very promptly, in perfect condition, with a wrapping that couldn't have been safer.

i would definitely be glad to deal again with such a great seller! :thumbup thank you Shirou.
    5. shirou_oh_sakura ordered some Fur wigs from my shop! Her communication was Great! Payment was fast! Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction~ Feel free to come back anytime~
    6. I sold a LJ icarus to shirou, and it was just so easy! I hate complicated transactions, and shirou was fast to respond, paid quickly, and let me know the second he arrived :) I wish all buyin and selling was this relaxing. Would definitely sell/buy from in the future.
    7. great buyer (purchased a F2BM lot from me), no worries :)
    8. I traded shirou_oh_sakura a pair of pants for some adorable canvas shoes. The transaction was wonderful- excellent communication and super smooth trade! :D I highly recommend shirou_oh_sakura as both a seller and buyer and would be happy to do business with her again. Thank you! :)
    9. I sold some clothing items to Shirou, and everything went smoothly! Prompt payment, wonderful communication. Would absolutely do business with again. Thanks much! <3
    10. I sold a wig and a unoa headback to Shirou and it was a smooth transaction, thank you!
    11. I sold some clothes to Shirou. Great communication and paid quickly. Would definitely do business with her again!
    12. Sold a pair of glasses to Shirou_oh_sakura. She was a perfect buyer. Very clear and friendly. A++++ and then some.
    13. i bought Soom-appini zzz head from Shirou. She's very nice and make very smooth transaction.
      package shipped to me fast&safely. Thank you so much~:whee:
    14. Thank for selling Appini sleeping head. I'm very glad!
    15. Sold a pair of Appini cat arms to shirou_oh_sakura. The transaction was smooth, she paid quickly and let me know as soon as they arrived. Thanks a bunch!
    16. I bought Shirou's Soom Glot in a layaway. She was awesome in communicating, shipped quickly and item arrived well packed ~ A+ seller, thanks so much!
    17. Shirou was a part of my CustomHouse go that spanned over one year. She was great through the whole thing,good communication and very patient. I would not hesitate to do business with her again!
    18. purchased a Volks FCS SD13 suntan body from Shirou_oh_sakura on layaway.
      very good to deal with, well packaged and overall a good transaction
    19. This lovely lady bought ARIO fantasy parts from me.
      Very good communication and prompt payment.
    20. shirou_oh_sakura purchased two clothes lots from me, and was a true delight! Communication was great, payment sent quickly and shirou was overall wonderful to work with. Highly recommended!!! :thumbup