1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for shoofy

Jan 3, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread about me.
      Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.
      Thank you~

2. I used Shoofy's modification service, to have my Elfdoll Reminisce Sooah's eyes opened slightly. She was very easy to talk to, acommadating, and her work was highly professional. I would say that she is well worth the cost and the wait. :D

3. I've commissioned Shoofy for faceups three times. She is an absolutely awesome person to deal with. Very professional, she delivers top-notch quality in her work. Couldn't recommend her more :)

4. Shoofy did a face up and eye mod (to make the head fit 16mm eyes properly) for me, and she was fantastic. ^_^ She's very helpful and communicated well throughout the whole thing, sending pictures and info. Her face up was lovely too, and the eyes fit perfectly now! Thank you! ♥

5. I commissioned Shoofy for faceup. She did a great job!XD the face up is really beautiful and neat.
      It's my fist time commission someone to do the face up and Shoofy impressed me^_^ THANKS!!

6. Rate the overall transaction: Positive!! ++++ :)

Shoofy has sell a F09 head to me.
      Great seller! Item in perfect condition and fast shipping!

Thank you very much!

7. I really can't praise Shoofy enough. She has been absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish. I sent her my MNF Shiwoo Elf and MNF Shiwoo sleeping vampire. The sleeping vampire had his eyes opened, and then both heads received a faceup.

Shoofy keeps very good communication with her customers. She lets you know what she's doing step by step and involves you in the process. I know if I had had any changes she would have made them with no problem, but it never came up. Shoofy did exactly what I asked for and she did it beautifully.

This is the mod she did to my sleeping head:

[​IMG]

The heads with their faceups:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is them at home. Atsushi should have a body very soon! :)

[​IMG]

Please don't hesitate to use Shoofy, commission her with confidence! She does an amazing job, her prices are very reasonable, and she's just a really sweet, awesome person~!

Thank you Shoofy!

8. I commissioned Shoofy for a faceup and she did a GREAT job!! She is an unbelievably talented faceup artist and I'd highly recommend her to anyone ^_^

9. I bought a body from her, she described all the flaws clearly and her pricing was very fair, and she shipped it when she said she would. Good transaction, thank you! ^_^

10. Shoofy painted my F34 and she looks absolutely fabulous!! :aheartbea Shoofy is excellent to deal with, very professional, I highly recomend her. Thanks so much!!

11. Shoofy painted my Unoa Lusis head and it arrived today! Very fast shipping thank you :)
      The head is gorgeously painted and just what I asked for :D This is the first time I've commissioned a face up and I am SO pleased of the outcome!!!:aheartbea
      I can recommend her to anyone!! :D:D

12. I've buyed her a SD10 Swarikko body.
      She patiently waited for my layaway and was very nice.
      I give her POSITIVE vote~~ ^^

13. I bought a SD10 suwarikko body from shoofy. She was super patient and prompt with shipping!

14. ordered 3 face ups and they look great, she's good at interpreting not so detailed descriptions in a good way. i love my dolls :D thank you Shoofy.

even though there had been difficulty getting in contact sometimes, she's still trustworthy imo!

15. Shoofy and I have concluded our transaction. You can read about it in the link I provided earlier.

16. Shoofy answered my WTB thread of Luna's head. The price is very reasonable. She sent the head right after I sent her the full payment.
      The head arrived quickly in perfect condition!
      Thank you Shoofy for the flawless transaction :thumbup