1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Siar

Mar 18, 2007

1. I sold a pair of glass eyes to Siar. Payment was sent super quick and communication was great. I was also notified when the eyes were delivered. Great transaction. :)

2. Siar purchased a pair of EID Man shoes from me. :) SHe was courteous, sweet, and prompt. SHe paid quickly, with absolutely NO excuses or delays! :) I would happily buy from or sell to again! :) Highly recommended!

3. Siar purchased a pair of EID Man shoes from me. :) SHe was courteous, sweet, and prompt. SHe paid quickly, with absolutely NO excuses or delays! :) I would happily buy from or sell to again! :) Highly recommended!

4. I purchased an Orientdoll TAE from Siar. The item was as described and well packaged. There was a delay due to miscommunication, but it was easily resolved and I would definitely share a transaction with her again!

5. Siar bought items from my prop shop. Quick with payment and great communication :) Welcome back anytime.

6. Bought some shoes from me everthing we smooth.

7. Siar was in my Tea Party Swap and made a very nice outfit for her partner and shipped out on time, highly recommend her to any swap leader. She even was the swap angel for a girl in the swap!!Thanx so much!!!! ^_^

8. Siar bought a pair of DH shoes from me. It was a fantastic transaction! She was friendly and prompt with communication and payment was sent quickly! She also let me know as soon as the package arrived to her! A recommended buyer, thank you again!

9. Siar bought a shirt and vest from me. It was a quick, smooth and friendly transaction - thanks a lot! :D

10. Siar bought a doll from me and the transaction couldn't have been more perfect! Communication was excellent and payment was fast... I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction, highly recommend :sumomo:

11. siar bought a Kid Delf Ttori from me, and I couldn't ask for a better buyer! Payment was prompt and communication was fast and friendly. There was a delay in shipping on my part, but she was very understanding of the situation. Highly recommended buyer - I would definitely do business with her again if the opportunity arises. Thank you so much!

12. Siar bought a DollHeart Fer from me and it was a great transaction. She paid promptly and maintained communication throughout. Thank you!

13. I'm such a slowpoke to leave feedback! Sorry, Siar... it's been a crazy few weeks here.

Siar purchased my beloved but ignored DZ Cloud head earlier this month and was super to deal with. Everything was quick and easy, and I couldn't be more pleased that Cloud has a new home with someone who will do something with him! Recommended :)

14. Siar is an amazing person to do business with. she purchased a pair of hound size shoes from me and the transaction was flawless, quick payment ,and just an overall pleasant experience with this lovely lady.

15. Siar bought some MSD shoes from me and was a wonderful buyer! ^w^

16. Siar was in my recent dollmore GO. She was a pleasure to work with. She answered my messages quickly and paid off her invoices in a timely manner and let me know when her stuff got to her. I would love to work with her again.

17. I sold an Iplehouse JID head to Siar on layaway. Her communication was great (always appreciated when dealing with layaways) and she was very easy to work with! Wonderful transaction!
      Thank you so much! :D

18. siar bought a wig from me. Communication was great, payment was super fast, and I was notified of when it arrived. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction!

19. I sold a Volks Dollfie Dream 02 on the DDII body to Siar on layaway. She paid when she said she would and let me know when the doll arrived safely. All in all an excellent buyer. Hope you enjoy your new girl!

20. I sold Siar a MNF Miyu. She paid quickly and had excellent communication. I'd gladly do business again with her. :D