1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Silvia

Apr 9, 2007

1. opened for Feedback for Silvia

I purchased some wonderful eyes from Silvia and she not only communicated well but also shipped them promptly and packed them well. I would buy from her again anytime! n_n

2. bought 2 wigs from her, they were exactly as described, had good comms, and sent them nice n prompt :) many thanks!

3. I bought some little glasses from Silvia. She shipped them so quickly and was wonderful to deal with. :)

4. I bought a fullset Scarface Cecile outfit. SHe packed very well, was pleasant to deal with, and shipped swiftly at the promised time. Thanks! ^_^

5. Bought a corset from Silvia, and she handled the transaction perfectly. Thanks! :aheartbea

6. I purchased a SD13 boy body from Silvia & it was packaged very well & was in exactly the condition described. Thank you! :D
      Anna

7. I bought a pair of white boots from her and she is a great person to do business with!! So kind and a perfect seller! Thank you!

8. The fabulous Silver SD16 Boots arrived early, & in great shape. Silvia's pleasant to deal with, answered all my questions, and shipped things when she said she would. I'd definitely buy from her again! Thanks for everything.

9. Great seller who sold me the Rockers H Baby jacket! Really nice and highly recommended! Thanks!

10. I sold a pair of eyes to to Silvia and she paid very fast.
      A very nice person to deal with; I highly recommend her!

Thank you!

11. Bought a Msd Shirt from Silvia, Very nice to deal with Highly Recommended ^^
      Thank you~

12. I bought a doll from Silvia and was thrilled with the doll and my dealings with her. Thank you again Silvia!!

13. I purchased a pair of eyes from Sylvia and she was very pleasent to deal with. The eyes were shipped promptly by registered mail. Thanks!:)

14. Silvia bought some eyes from me, it was a very smooth transaction.

15. I just bought a Cecile Scarface body from Silvia, and the transaction could not have been smoother in any way! Silvia was very friendly and communicative, she shipped immediately after I paid, and the body arrived carefully packed & in perfect condition. It has been a real pleasure to deal with Silvia, and I wouldn't hesitate to do any kind or size of transaction with her.

16. Bought a pair of Zoukeimura eyes from Silvia. Price was reasonable, shipping time was better than average for registered mail from Hong Kong to a suburb of a major US city, and the packaging of these eyes for their overseas journey was excellent!! An ideal transaction. :)

17. I purchased a shirt from Silvia. Shipping was extremely fast and she was very nice and great to deal with.

I hope to do business with her again!

18. I recently purchased a "13boy/LUTS Jacket +pants" set from Silvia, and she was very patient as I made payment and I really appreciated this.
      She also shipped my items safely and timely. I enjoyed buying from Silvia - she's a good seller. :)

19. I just recently purchased my dream doll and wig from Silvia and I must say that I was most impressed with her kindness, great communication and fast shipping. The way she packed my gorgeous doll was taken with the utmost of care and I was so very grateful for that. Everything arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely purchase from Silvia again in the future! She's so very sweet and I couldn't be more grateful to have met her through DOA!:)

20. I recently sold a Jun head to Silvia. She paid immediately. Overall good transaction.