1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Skeppler

Sep 6, 2008

1. Skeppler purchased two shirts from me. She paid quickly and was incredibly polite. Would definitely sell to her again! :D

2. I bought a doll from skeppler and it was great transaction! Very nice contact - fast shipping - doll was very well packed!
      She`s a very nice person and it was a pleasure to deal with her - absolutely recommended!
      Thanks for all!

3. I sold two pairs of shoes to Skeppler. Communication was excellent and payment was fast! She is a very courteous buyer and I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks so much for a pleasant transaction!

4. Skeppler just bought my DT Momo and was lovely to deal with. Prompt payer and good at communicating, highly recommended :)

5. Skeppler bought a tiny from me and paid instantly. Communication was great! The transaction was a pleasure. Thanks so much!

6. I did a nipple add on mod for Skeppler, she was always in communication and was a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend her to anyone. ^^

7. I did a trade with Skeppler, her Rosette Fir for my Hujoo Cora. The trade was perfect! I couldn't be happier with my dolly! Skeppler was a perfect trade partner, excellent communication and just wonderful overall to communicate with! Thanks soooo much!! :aheartbea:D:aheartbea

8. Great transaction with good communication. Thank you! Would happily buy from again.

9. We did exchange
      My MSD girl instead of her Tiny girl with an additional charge.
      The transaction was fast.
      I sent the doll on the appointed day, the same did Stella

recommend to the sale, purchase and exchange
      responsible person
      excellent feedback

Thank you Stella

10. Skeppler bought a Rosette dress from me. She was wonderful to deal with! Very quick payment and she let me know as soon as the dress arrived. It was a very pleasant transaction, I will gladly deal with Skeppler again!
      Thank you!!!

11. Skeppler was a participant in my twenty-third Leekeworld group order and was positively pleasant to deal with from beginning to end. Communication from their end was kept up remarkably well and invoices were always responded to swiftly. It goes without saying that I would be more than willing to do business with them again.

Thank you for such a pleasant transaction!! :D

12. I have bought a doll head from skeppler and the transaction was just smooth and fab. :D The seller was super polite, prompt in communication and sent my item off in record speed lol.

It was a pleasure to deal with you! :aheartbea

Thank you very much~!

13. I had a trade wish Skeppler and everything turned out great. I received the doll yesterday, all well packed and shipped very quickly. I can highly recommend her to anyone out there. Thank you so much Skeppler!:-)

14. skeppler bought a dress from me"
      She is a really kind and friendly person"
      Fast payment, great buyer!

15. Skeppler bought a resinsoul body from me. She was very pleasant to deal with and paid quickly! I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

16. I traded with Skeppler and couldn't be happier! My Elfdoll arrived quickly, carefully packaged, in pristine condition, and communication was delightful. Thanks so much!!!

17. Skeppler bought a pair of Pukifee event wings from me - she was wonderful to deal with! Quick communications and payment and very friendly :) I would definitely deal with her again! Thanks :)

18. I traded with Skeppler for dolls and everything was great! She send her doll quick and well packed and inform me when my doll arrived to her. I really recommend her! Thank you :)

19. Skeppler bought a Dollmore Roo from me. She was very pleasant. She did a layaway and was quick with payments and payed early. I would love to do business with her again.

20. Stella commissioned 3 face ups from me. She has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Communication was amazing, payment fast, and she is extremely friendly. I look forward to working again with her in the future as well as keeping up as new friends. :aheartbea