1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Skeppler

Sep 6, 2008

1. Purchased a RS Li head from Skeppler. Lovely seller, polite and prompt communication and quick postage! The head was well packaged and in great condition.
      Would definitely buy from again in the future!

2. Stella commissioned me for a face up on her DiM Benetia! As always she is an amazing person to work with and I cant wait for our next project together. :aheartbea

• I bought a doll body from Skeppler and the transaction couldn't be smoother and easier. Fast shipping and prompt communication.
        Thank you!
        Inti

3. Skeppler bought a irrealdoll Ino from me. She paid instantly and the communication was friendly at all times. She notified me as soon as the doll arrived.
      I would highly recommend her to anyone!

4. Skeppler sold a darling head to me. She packaged it really well and sent it right away. The head is even more adorable in person! Thanks so much for a great transaction!!!

5. Skeppler and I traded dolls~ She shipped her Planetdoll Emma very quickly and packaged her very securely. I would gladly trade with her again in the future!
      Excellent trader!

6. Just purchased a Unoa headback from Skeppler. She shipped it very quickly and response was great. Very well-packaged too! Would have taken a steamroller to break it, haha! Thanks a bunch!

7. Skeppler participated in my LeekeWorld group order and was a fantastic participant! She was always pleasant and prompt in her communication and paid quickly. I'd work with her again anytime ^_^ Thanks for a great GO!

8. Bought a DIM doll Annabeth head from skeppler. Great transaction, prompt shipping and great communication. Thankyou!

9. Skeppler and I traded dolls!

It was my first trade and she was very patient with me. Skeppler has great and to the point communication. Skeppler made quick work getting to the post office and my doll arrived alive (in one piece with no damage)

I would do business with her again!

10. I bought a DC Bella in WS from Skeppler on a three part layaway. She had great communication and provided plenty of pictures. The shipping was extremely fast and the doll was packaged very well with all her original documentation and packaging.

11. I bought a Alchemic Labo Unoa Lusis face plate from Skeppler and it was a perfect transaction. She was quick to respond to PM's and the face plate was shipped promptly and packaged extremely well. I would definitely recommend her as a seller.

12. Skeppler bought an Iplehouse Milly from me. She was very sweet and communicative. i would gladly work with her again :)
      Thank you!

13. I had an absolutely wonderful transaction with Skeppler! I purchased a DollZone Ani from her. I paid Friday and she arrived today (Monday), packaged well and with a few little extras. This was an amazing experience, and I hope to do business with her again. Thank you!

14. Positive!

Stella and I actually did a trade. I got a little cash and a Leeke Gee Yu, and Skeppler got my fullset DollChateau Queena. Despite my initial hesitation and insistence on references, Stella was kind and very patient with me. We arranged to ship on the same day, and things went absolutely perfectly! We are both happy with the transaction, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. She has my highest recommendation. Thank you!

15. Skeppler participated in my Iplehouse group order. She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know when the items arrived. Ideal participant.

16. Did a trade with Skeppler. A Dikadoll Bonnie boy for an Island Doll Amy+extras. She paid the difference between the dolls super quick, and was able to ship the next day. o v o Doll came safely packed. Everything went smoothly.

17. I had a wonderful transaction with Stella. I bought a little doll from her and I couldn't be happier. The communication was excellent, the transaction went smoothly, and she packed and shipped the doll with great care. I would highly recommend Stella as a seller in any future transactions.

18. Skeppler purchased a doll from me and everything was great!
      Fast payment; friendly and prompt communication. She let me
      know right away when she got her doll. Highly recommend!

Thank you! :)

19. I purchased a PD mini elf Renee from Skeppler. She packed her carefully, shipped her quickly, and she came with adorable extras. Thanks so much!