1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Smaug

Mar 28, 2007

1. I bought a Luts Winter '09 head from Smaug. She was super friendly and easy to buy from. The head was perfectly packaged and got here safely! The head was just as described and I love it!

2. I commissioned Smaug to do faceups on my 2 dolls, a Little Fee Ante and a Mini Fee Seorin. Smaug listened to what I wanted and did exactly that and more! :DThey turned out better than what I had in mind. Smaug took photos for me to approve throughout the proccess. Great communication and answered any questions I had very quickly. I highly reccommend Smaug!!

3. Smaug did the faceup for my Chrom Firelord head. She is an amazing artist and has great communication during her workprocess. I totally love my boy now <3 thanks so much.

4. I commissioned Smaug to face up my 2 Customhouse girls Choa and Cebee and they turned out soo beautiful ! They are painted just the way I wanted, she send me lots of progess pictures and answered my questions always quickly. Communication great ! Shipping superfast ! She packed my girls very well. Smaug is a great face up artist I would love to commission her in the future !
      I highly recommend Smaug !
      Thank you for my beautiful girls !

5. I commissioned Smaug to paint my two Customhouse tinies, an Ange Ai Hani and Uri. Communication throughout was excellent, and Smaug sent me photos to approve at several stages. She also worked in a very timely manner - she received my girls mid-October and I just got them back today, 5th November. They were packed very securely, and I'm so pleased with the result - Smaug's work is absolutely beautiful.

I would highly recommend Smaug's face-ups, and I would definitely commission her in the future if I have a need.

Thank you, Smaug! :)

6. Smaug painted two of my dolls so far, and I will be coming back for more face-ups in the future. Excellent work, fast shipping back and great communication. :D

7. Smaug painted my Ryun head and she surpassed all my expectations! She is incredibly talented and I couldn't be happier! She answered my pm's quickly and took photos for me to approve throughout the process ^w^ He was packed very good, so all in all I am very happy with the result!
      Thank you so much smaug!:aheartbea

8. Once more I got one of my dolls painted by Smaug and she just amazes me every time. Execellent work, great communication and fast shipping once done. Would do business again for sure. :D

9. I sold a Custom House Hyun head to Smaug. Communication was great and the payment was immediate. It was a great transaction all around. Thank you. Cheryl

10. Sold a set of customised handmade fur wig/tail and 3 pairs of miniature spectacles/glasses to Smaug. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

11. Smaug painted my Customhouse Sia and CP Lishe. I had some problems with the Lishe head it got lost in the mail,
      Smaug was very helpful by emailing Luts ! In the end Luts sold me a new default Lishe head and send it to Smaug happy ending !
      Communication excellent ! Lots of progress pictures ! Shipping superfast ! Very well packed. And the girls couldnt
      be more beautiful love both of them !
      Again highly recommended, Smaugs face ups are so beautiful :aheartbea !
      Thank you !

12. Smaug painted my Withdoll Juwell head and i couldn't be happier with the outcome.:aheartbea communication was great, i got a lot of progress pictures, the head came back really fast and carefully packed. i'm definitely gonna commission her again:thumbup

13. I joined Smaugs Group Order for Enchanted Doll eyes and I realy could not have been happier! I was informed of everything, that was going on, communication was always super friendly and I would do business with Smaug again in a heartbeat! Highly recommended!

Thanks again for doing the Order, Smaug :)

14. Sold some accessories (tie and gun) to Smaug~

Absolutely amazing to deal with :aheartbea Everything went smoothly~ Thank you for a great transaction!

15. I was in Smaug's ED Eye GO, and she's a fantastic leader! Excellent communication, updates and my items were well packaged!

Thank you so much! :D

16. I participated in Smaug's ED Eye GO. She was very helpful and kept us posted on updates. She was very understanding when Canada Post was being silly too. Thanks for doing this GO!

17. Smaug painted my Migidoll Ryu and the face-up came out super beautiful! It gives him such a gentle look and the colours work very well with his wig and eyes! <3 Communication was great as well as the packaging! Working with her was really a pleasure and I couldn't be happier! :)
      Thank you very much! :3

18. I booked two commissions to Smaug for 2 IpleHouse heads, Carina real skin, and Asa cream white, i wish that Smaug paint them as boys,both face-up are very very nice, and also my heads looks exaclty like i wish!
      It was excellent dealing with her, the comunication was fast, she was nice and come back anytime with update.
      Thank you!

19. Once again Smaug did fantastic work on my Sard and Sueve heads. She came up with a few creative suggestions that I didnt think of (love the purple!) and the heads turned out how I wanted them.

Hoping to reserve some future slots when my Rosen finally arrives @___@!

20. i've got another two face-ups by Smaug and once again i'm smitten by her work. if anyone's thinking about getting a face-up done by her - GO FOR IT! definitely!