1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Smaug

Mar 28, 2007

1. Smaug painted my Dolkot Loon and he turned out fabulous! I couldn't be happier with her work and the transaction! Highly recommend this artist and thanks again!

2. I‘ve bought a Soom Chalco head from Smaug, and she's so great to work with! Great communication and smooth shipping! I really look forward to doing business with her again!

3. I pought a Luts SSDF 2008 Summer Event head from Smaug and it was a wonderful transaction! Communication was great. She was ok with the long layaway + shipped the head very fast. I would definitely do business with Smaug again!

4. Smaug did another face-up commission for me and like the first time, the face-up turned out beautiful and just like I wanted it. Communication was great as always and she even sped the whole process up as I needed my boy back earlier!
      Would commission her again anytime! :)

5. just got back three heads Smaug painted for me. They are incredible. She really listened to and understood my requests and the results are stunning.

Will be commissioning her again, definitely :)

6. Smaug painted my LLT Edria Vampire, I'm short for words to discribe how beautiful she turned out. This was the 5th head she painted for me and I surely want to commission her again !
      Communication excellent ! Shipping superfast ! Very well packed. And my girl couldnt be more beautiful love her to bits !
      Again highly recommended, Smaugs face ups are so beautiful :)
      Thank you again !

7. I just got my MiniFee Lishe head back from Smaug after she painted it. It is stunningly beautiful and I'm so happy with it. Smaug have been very easy to talk to and very nice all the way through and I can only give her my best recomendations. I would not hesitate to commision her again.

Dustbunnie

8. Smaug painted my two Pucks and they turned out exactly like their characters are supposed to be. One is absolutely menacing, the other kind but strong. The entire transaction was a pleasure. She responded quickly and politely to my PM's, and her work is absolutely stunning.

I highly recommend her!

9. Smaug painted my Withdoll Fenrir and she did a wonderful job!
      The contact was nice and smooth and I can totally recommend her! :D

10. Smaug painted two heads for me. Both turned out really beautiful and like I wanted. She did a wonderful job.
      Communication with her was always great and friendly. Shipping was really fast.
      Thank you again.
      I would commission her again and I can highly recommend her.

11. I've commissioned Smaug to paint three heads for me and each of them turned out wonderfully and even better than expected. She is very lovely to deal with, responds quickly to PMs and left me with the feeling that my heads were save and secure while in her possession.

I can absolutely recommend her and have already commissioned her for two more heads <3!

12. I sold a Monique wig to Smaug and all was perfect with a prompt payment and a really nice communication. Thanks a lot !

13. I recently bought a nYID Iplehouse Chris from Smuag and the transaction could not have been better. She worked with me on Layaway and sent him out as soon as he was paid off. The doll was very well packed and his faceup (a custom by her) is even more beautiful in person. I would recommend Smaug to any who asked, and would certainly do business with her again. Thank you one last time for this beautiful boy. He is a welcomed and loved addition to the resin family.

14. Smaug participated in a custom body group order that I ran with Miro Doll. Everything went well and Smaug was wonderful to do business with; prompt payments, pleasant messages, and clear communication.

15. I purchased a pair of mystic 12mm purple eyes from smaug on a 1 week layaway.
      They were shipped fast and communication was quick and easy.
      I would certainly do bussiness with smaug again.
      Thank you

16. I traded with Smaug, my AS body for her EID body. She was very communicative and friendly. The whole transaction went very smooth and with no problems. She is lovely to work with. I would definitely trade with her again! :)

17. Thank you for another perfect face up <3

18. Smaug recently purchased a doll from me; the transaction was super smooth and communication was great. Highly recommended!