Feedback thread for smilingcrescent (aka hanatsukuri.dolls)

Aug 22, 2020

1. #1 smilingcrescent, Aug 22, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    2. Smilingcrescent bought a withdoll 31cm body from me. It was absolutely positive transaction in all respects - the communication was polite and pleasant, the payment was sent promptly :) I'd definately recommend smilingcrescent as a nice person to deal with. Thank you! ^^

3. @smilingcrescent bought a Bardo Research Deepti in milky tan from me. The answering time was quick and friendly, payment was sent fast and any questions on shipping adress etc was answered promptly. I would highly recommend this buyer and would love to do business again. Thank you so much and enjoy your new doll!

4. I purchased a doll from Smilingcrescent and words can't describe how good this transaction has been. Tara is a kind, friendly, communicative and a patient person. She agreed to let me pay using a layaway plan and even let me know that the payments were received. She included a lot of extras and shipped the doll quickly & very well protected.

100% recommended seller. The best transaction I've ever had.

#4 Zerkala, Feb 25, 2021
      Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    5. I purchased a PukiFee Rosanna from Smilingcrescent and highly recommend this seller. Great to work with, super kind, and she did a great job packaging up the box and doll. The doll itself came with no nicks, chips, or scratches, is in great condition, and is super cute! Also came with extras (oh my gosh thank you) that I absolutely adore.

6. I bought a Pukifee Mio from Smilingcrescent. They were very nice and patient with my newbie questions. They were honest about the defects (small chips) of the doll, overall communication was great. Doll was well packed and sent soon after the payment was made.