1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for 'snowleopard'

Jul 27, 2006

1. Hello again! Thank you so much for taking the time posting feedback about our transaction. :pcupcake I will be sure to do the same for you. :cheer

==================
      Other successful transactions with:
      susieq: 02/21/07, I purchased two Volks MSD kits; Mika and Myu
      rhinestonej: 01/25/07, I purchased a Musedoll Ciel head on CH girl body
      Tenshi: 01/18/07, I purchased Volks Kun body and wig (split)

2. I just sold a wig and a Toyha 2 outfit to Snowleopard. She was really friendly, paid quickly and let me know when the items were received. :daisy:

I would definitely sell to her again!

3. Sold a wig to Snowleopard lovely person . excellent transaction

4. snowleopard just completed a layaway program for a LE R-Asiam with us. Perfect transaction, awesome communication, absolutely no problems whatsoever :)

thanks snowleopard!!!

Emory
      www.junkyspot.com

5. Sold a wig and eyes to snowleopard, it was a great transaction! Thanks!

6. Snowleopard just bought a wig and a pair of eyes from me. She's a great buyer, very polite and sweet, kept contact through the whole process and paid without delays. Totally reliable and great person to deal with! :)

7. Sold her some eyes. Super fast payment, and very lovely to deal with. Thanks! :)

8. I've sold a wig to snowleopard, easy transaction and a friendly buyer.

9. Hi Snowleopard!!! Sorry I haven't written sooner, I've been a little bit busy lately... in the meantime, I wanted to respond to your thread requesting feedbacks. I sold my Toppi to Snowleopard, and found not only a great buyer but a really wonderful person and friend as well. I can't recommend her enough to anyone who wishes to do business with her! :fangirl: <--- a friendly shoutout for you Snowleopard!

10. Snowleopard bought a wig from me... paid promptly by check. ^_^
      Thanks a bunch!!

Raven

11. Sold her a doll head... perfect transaction, fast pay, great communicator. No worries! A++++ and thank you!!!
      Patti

12. I've now sold again to Snowleopard and again it was a wonderful experience. Thank you!!! :cake:

13. I sold some souldoll eyes to her; her payment was quick and is a really friendly person to work with! Thanks!

14. I sold a Carol body to snowleopard. She was incredibly sweet, very quick to reply, and friendly. :fangirl: Thank you for a great transaction. :aheartbea

15. Thank you for a great transaction! quick payment and excellent communication. A+ :)

16. I sold a pair of shoes to snowleopard--she was an excellent buyer, paid very fast even though I know she had a lot going on, and let me know when they arrived! Thank you! ;)

17. I sold a head to snowleopard .. she was great to communicate with and a pleasure to sell to.
      Thanks so much :)

18. snowleopard bought an SD outfit from me and paid very promptly and let me know when it arrived :D Excellent buyer!

19. Snowleopard adopted Juri06 Head from me, I had a wonderul Transaction with her, Very nice fast at Pm's, Quick payment, Highly Recommend Thank you :)

20. She bought a pair of BCL eyes from me, nice pms, quick prompt payments, easy communication and informed me when it arrived. ^^ real nice transaction!