Feedback Thread for Some Say Wise

Jan 15, 2010

1. If you've bought, sold, or traded with me, here is my feedback thread!

*ALA attendees* If you were one of the lucky few who received an ALA badge with ribbons for your dollie, made by me, please give some feedback on my work! :)

2. Well, before becoming doll-stuff business partners, I had commished human jewelry from her, but I recently had her make a couple of doll pieces for me, and I love them! The first two were done super-fast, too!

Also, from being on the work side of a work-for-materials deal with her, she's organized and businesslike and handles things promptly (and really, if she wasn't, I wouldn't be her marketplace partner, would I? She's very efficient and trustworthy!)

=^__^=
      Anneko

3. Some Say Wise bougt re-ment set from me. Paid promptly and the transaction went smooth! ^__^b

4. Got a redonkulosly cute pacifier necklace from SSW, and I love it! Thank you so much! I definitely reccomend buying from her, shes a great gal! :D

5. Some Say Wise traded a wonderful pink and bronze necklace at a meet up with me.
      It's a lovely necklace and gos well with all things steampunk.
      She was easy to trade with and her products are good quality and very fashionable/cute.
      Buy stuff from her!