1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Sorenka (^o^)

Mar 22, 2011

1. :pcupcake Sorenka's Feedback Thread :bcupcake

Hello! :whitetruffle
      This thread is made for my feedback, since I think I'll do a lot of transactions here in DoA.

Please leave me a feedback if you ever become my seller or my buyer ^^
      In return, I will also give you a feedback~

Sorenka

2. Sorenka purchased LUTS Wintery'09 head from me ^^
      She was very great to deal with, very friendly and she also paid for the head ealier than she told me :)
      It was a pleasure to do business with her. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

3. Sorenka has purchased an SSDF body from me, and the transaction went very smoothly. :D Sorenka paid via a short layaway and she even paid him off early and notified me when she did. ^.^

Sorenka is very patient, kind and considerate as something unexpected happened before shipping and together we worked out a solution that worked wonderfully for both of us. Sorenka replied quickly to pm's, was an absolute joy to talk to, and is a wonderful customer in addition to a wonderful person to have a transaction with. I would not hesitate to do business with her again! ^.^

4. Sorenka Purchased a Luts wintery 10 head from me she was very professional and awesome even after my own derp moment!

5. Sorenka purchased a Luts SSDF Dew head from me 。◕‿◕。

I acceded to her request to combine shipping for her with a local doll owner (SchizoCheese) whom she was also buying a Pipos Dorothy from, and she mantained wonderful communication the whole time, even when she paid immediately for the Dew. Jessica's very trusting and patient even when there was a mild hold-up at postage from our end, personally I'm glad my Dew is going to such a sweet person. Highly recommended!

Thanks so much Jessica for the easy transaction, I would love to do business with you again! ( ´∀`)

6. Sorenka bought a Pipos Dorothy from me.

I accepted her request to combine shipping with another local owner, Daniquine. She was prompt with communication, and was understanding when I told her we had a minor postal mishap due to a late pick-up.

Thank you for being lovely to work with.

7. Sorenka purchased a Soom Alk - Ninja summoner from me recently. Even with the apparent mix up from Soom, Sorenka was very patient and understanding with everything. Communication was always prompt and polite. The layaway was paid off well before the due date and she let me know when he arrived safely.
      I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!
      Thank you and take care~!

8. Sorenka sold to me 3 wigs that came in great condition. Sorenka lives in Indonesia and I live in the US. I was hesitant to order over seas but Sorenka is proof that its safe! She was very friendly to work with and stayed updated with me until the package arrived. I recommend anyone to buy from her, she's a great seller!

100% Satisfied!

9. Bought a Leeke wig from Sorenka recently. ^^ She shipped it immediately and it was packed carefully. ^^ it arrived very fast (we live a few cities apart!). Thanks for a great transaction... ^^

10. I sold a head and a wig to Sorenka recently. She was very nice throughout the whole transaction! She always paid on time and all pms are polite and kind. She also informed me right away when she received her package and left me a feedback right away. She was a wonderful buyer! Thank you very much.

11. Sorenka purchased a SDGr Nono head from me and has very friendly communication and prompt payment on layaway. I'd recommend her to other sellers as well. ^^ Thanks!

12. Sorenka purchased a kimono from me. Communication was great^^ Good buyer.
      Thank you.

13. Purchased a SSDF body from Sorenka with a 5-month layaway. The transaction went smoothly and communication was incredibly great. Even when I told her that my payments might be delayed, she was very patient and understanding about it.
      She also let me know as soon as the package is being sent :)

Just this afternoon, I received the package and the body parts are wrapped carefully by Sorenka. She even include freebies inside and did a tattoo work on the torso and it was really good!

I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again in the future~
      Thank you very much! ;)

14. Sorenka did a face up for one of my boy! It was superb! She's really talented in doing face up for cute boys and able to capture his personality well! I recommend her to whoever wants to commission a face up service! The package of the head was also send fast and wonderfully secured :D:D

15. Sorenka done a wonderful face up for my boys. They turned out as i wish ever more!!
      She also very kind and the communication is perfect! :aheartbea
      i would recommend Sorenka and will use her service again ^^~

[​IMG]

16. Sorenka done a wonderful face-up to my little girl (Fantasy Doll Amber) :)
      She's really cute and fresh with her new face-up!!
      The face-up turned out just as i wanted and it was perfect! :D
      I would recommend her for a face-up service! :3

17. Sorenka's so talented! She did a real wonderful face-up to my little Obitsu!!
      I will remember and recommend her to whoever wants to commission a face up service.
      Thank you!

18. Sorenka did my doll's faceup. I gave her example and i'm quit satisfied. She's really patient and fast working :aheartbea
      I would recommend her ;)

19. Sorenka did 5 faceups for me on 5 different heads, and she is so lovely to work with! Her turnaround time was surprisingly quick, given the amount of work she had on her plate! Now that is true dedication! Each different sculpt had very different personalities and faceup requirements and she was versatile and took on each challenge superbly, turning out different styles so nicely :D She kept great communication all the way and was very patient when changes needed to be made and was very sweet the whole time... the package was even sent wrapped up in cute wrapping paper and she included a little note and gift! It has been a true honour and such a pleasant experience, and I'm glad to have made a new friend in the process!

Will update with pictures soon!

20. Sorenka is a wonderful seller. It was my first time buying a 2nd hand doll in the MP, and even though our transaction ultimately didn't work out, she was very responsive, patient, and thorough in dealing with the situation (and me :sweat) and I'm happy to have had a chance to deal with her.