1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Souly

Nov 16, 2011

1. Hello

If you have made a transaction with me, please leave appropriate feedback here.

#1 Souly, Nov 16, 2011
      Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    2. Souly bought a Lahoo head from me and she was absolutely love! She asked me to hold the head for some days and then payed exactly the same day she told she would.

Her messages were always friendly and the communication fast, it's been a pleasant transaction ^^, thank you Souly!!

3. I sold Obsidius parts to Souly and all was perfect with a really nice communication and a very fast payment. Thank you very much for this perfect transaction !!

4. I bought a leekeworld head from Souly. She was very helpful and freindly. The head arrived in perfect packaging. Thank you! :) <3

5. I bought a Bobobie Sprite from Souly. Communication was great and the doll arrived very well wrapped in foam and bubble wrap. Overall a very good transaction :)

6. Sold a Nobilitydoll Aria to Souly, great transaction. Constant communication and prompt payments.

7. Great customer!! :D

I painted 4 heads for Souly. She was so nice with sending them and communicating with me. She was fast with replies and polite during all the process. I loved working on her heads, everything went great!!

8. I bought a Lahoo head from Souly and it was a great transaction all round! The head and accessories are fab and in great condition, very safely wrapped with quick shipping to the UK and she kept me very well informed - many thanks! :D

9. This is a positive feedback for Souly regarding our most recent transaction.

I recently purchased an Ariadoll 14yrs Elegance female body with heel parts. Communication was prompt and friendly, and the body and parts were in condition as described. She shipped using the safest method, with tracking and insurance, and helped me find the lowest quote possible. She was also kind enough to include an underwear set. Thank you so much for a lovely body and a wonderful transaction.

10. I bought a Soom YOSD from Souly. Communication was prompt and friendly. she was lovely to deal with and really understanding. The condition of the body is lovely and she even restring the body for me. :D
      She was also kind enough to include a outfit.
      A real joy to work and deal with.

Thanks you!

11. Souly bought a elfdoll Tasha from me :) and everything wen't smoothly >_< thanks!

12. i bought a practise head from her. Really good feedback from me :D

13. Another positive for Souly!! :)

She commissioned me to paint 6 of her heads and make 1 complete blushing on her Bigg body with fantasy parts. Souly is always nice and fast with communication and she always kept me posted with any news, specially when there were some delays with payment. I'm very happy to have worked with her again and I hope to keep painting more dolls from her!!

Thanks a lot!!

14. I bought my Soom Ai from Souly. I must say I am very happy with the doll and the lovely outfit she included with her.
      Souly was friendly to deal with and although she fell ill during the transaction everything went smoothly in the end.
      I would recommend ~

Thank you very much! :)

15. I bought a Dollzone Yuu head from Souly, she was absolutely great, everything went really smoothly. Thanks!

16. I bought a Soom Bygg from Souly and it was a positive transaction! :)
      She is honest, kind, pleasant and very sweet person! very understanding!
      The package was really well packed! Completely safe.
      I highly recommend her to anybody and I wouldn't hesitate doing business with her again!
      Thank you so much Souly ^^

17. I bought Soom Obsidius talons from Souly. The transaction was quick and easy. Shipping was fast and they arrived packaged wonderfully and just as the MP sales stated. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with Souly again.

18. :goldstarPositive feedback

I bought a SD head from Souly and the transaction was smooth and perfect and they always had excellent communication.
      The head was well packaged and they even included a cool extra too :)
      Thank you so much Souly :)

19. Souly purchased my A-line Minifee Chloe. All communication was friendly and fast, and payments were always made on time. Would definitely do business with Souly again :)

20. Souly bought my DoD Too. The communication was always very fast and friendly and she paid also very quickly. I can recommend her. Thank you very much.