1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for SporeXP

Sep 28, 2011

1. Please post any feedback you have for me, SporeXP, here.
      Thanks so much! =D

2. SporeXP brought a dress set from me and she was LOVELY to work with, great communication and fast payment....
      Thank you very much :D

3. SporeXP purchased a wig from me.
      It's been a delightful deal, I am very happy I had a chance to do business with Spore.

Thank you! :aheartbea

4. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,if you are her friends and order from me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the eyelashes and eye putty as gifts with money free.​

5. SporeXP purchased an AE double jointed girl body from me. She was polite and easy to work with. I'd love to work with her again.

6. SporeXP bought a Pukifee Flora faceplate from me. Communication was fast and friendly. All in all a wonderful transaction. A pleasure :kitty1

7. SporeXp also bought a Pukifee body for me. Once again, she was very friendly and payment was very quickly made. She is a credit to the marketplace :kitty1

8. SporeXP purchased an AOD MSD female body from me. She was incredible to work with. She paid quickly, was super friendly, and was just a great buyer overall. I would absolutely love to work with her again. Thank you so much for your purchase!

9. SporeXP bought a wig from me. Communication was very nice and friendly, payment was swift and she let me know as soon as she received the package! It was a perfect transaction and I highly recommended her as a buyer, thanks again!

10. I bought two wigs from SporeXP on Sunday at a meet and I have to say the transaction went fantastically. Super friendly in person and was totally willing to let me paypal her the amount when I got home. 10 for 10 I would totally do business with SporeXP again!

11. Bought a pair of Dikadoll jointed hands from SporeXP. Excellent communication, super nice to deal with, fast shipping, and cute packaging. Would work with again!

12. She has bought a set of clothes to size SD10. She is a responsible and very communicative person. I totally recommend.
      Thank you very much for your purchase! :)

13. SporeXP bought a top from me, was friendly, prompt and paying and a pleasure to deal with!

14. SporeXP bought a KDF event head from me. Communication was always quick and friendly, she paid promptly, and she let me know as soon as the package arrived. It was a very pleasant transaction and I would gladly do business with her again!

15. POSITIVE FEEDBACK :daisy

I purchased an Asleep Eidolon Pudding from SporeXP and she was a delight to deal with. She was very friendly and responded quickly to all my questions. The doll shipped immediately and was very well packaged.

I highly recommend SporeXP, and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. A+++ :thumbup

Thank you, SporeXP!

16. SporeXP bought a 5stardoll SD body from me. She paid quickly, was very friendly, and responded to my messages promptly. A+++ buyer!

17. SporeXP bought a KDF event head, she is very friendly, polite, prompt payment and a quick notifications when the head had arrived.
      I definitely recommend her as buyer.
      Thank you very much!