1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for SporkNinja / Gravity Doll

Jun 28, 2006

1. I bought a nice wig from SporkNinja, she shipped fast and maintained excellent communication, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction. Thanks so much!!

2. I purchased a Puki Sugar last week from SporkNinja and the little darling was in the post and home before i even had time to pine for her!! Thankyou for a brilliant experience and the excellent packing, it was better than I had ever expected!!

3. Purchased a Yo body from Spork and had a very pleasant experience. Highly recommend!

4. i bought 2 heads from sporkninja and she was super spectacular to deal with..was very cooperative through the entire transaction and everything went so smoothly. thank you again so much!!!

5. I bought a doll from this darling seller and I can't be more happy. The condition of doll was amazing, shipping and communication perfect.

thanks!

6. I bought an Elfdoll Soah from sporkninja recently. He came excellently packaged, and in prefect condition. Sporkninja, meanwhile, was extremely friendly and a pleasure to deal with. If she had something I wanted in the future, I'd gladly deal with her again!

7. I bought a beautiful head from SporkNinja. It was a great transaction, and she contacted me to check when I neglected to inform her it had arrived safely. I would definitely deal with her again. :thumbup

8. SporkNinja is a great buyer. Her payment was fast.
      I highly recommend her. Thanks again. :XD:

9. SporkNinja bought a Yo-SD Kanon from me on layaway and she was a super excellent buyer! Great communications, prompt payments.

10. I just bought a YoSd visoor from Sporkninja and it's so cute!! She is helpful, friendly and sent the item quickly. I would certainly buy from her again. Many thanks!!

11. I bought 2 pairs of Delf hands from Spork and it was an easy, smooth transaction. She packed them very well and they arrived quickly. Thanks!!

12. I purchased an sd 10 body from Spork and I cound't ask for a better seller. She was very accomadating and friendly to deal with, and the body arrived quickly with an excellant packing job. Thanks for everything!

13. I sold Spork two pairs of Yo-SD shoes. Excellent communication and quick payment! THANK YOU!

14. I sold a pair of panda shoes to SporkNinja.She was friendly and a pleasure to deal with.~and make a very quickly payment~~a nice communication~Thank you very much.^0^

15. SporkNinja bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

16. I purchased a Sweet Dreams Myu and it couldn't have gone smoother. SporkNinja was willing to let me work out payments to have Myu. Myu was sent out very quickly and I was provided a tracking number. I would be more than happy to purchase from SporkNinja again.

SporkNinja ~ Thank you for helping me bring one of my dream dolls home!

17. I bought a Luts wig from Sporkninja.
      Communication and shipping was very quick.
      The wig is excellent and I love it!
      Thank you very much.

18. Bought an MSD wig from Sporkninja - FAST shipping, and so very honest! :) I love the wig - it is perfect!!

19. Purchased a wonderful wig from her.
      Great to deal with and communication's excellent <3
      Thank you again <3

20. I bought a pair of the cutest kitty ears from SporkNinja & they are so adorable, I might just have to buy another pair :)) Wonderful seller!!!