1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for StrangeAngels

Jun 17, 2006

1. I had a good transaction with this seller. Seller was very helpful and kind to send photos. Nice item and fast shipping. Thanks.

2. I just got my pretty eyes in the mail today.

Wonderful seller,very friendly and very helpful!
      Fast shipping a +
      I recommend buying from her.
      :)

3. Had an excellent transaction with Strangeangels-super speedy communication & mailing & an all around pleasure to deal with!

4. Just when I had given up hope on getting my dream wig made... strangeangels went ahead and pulled it off. It looks amazing!

5. I bought an item from strangeangels, shipping was fast, great communication, very nice person to deal with! Highly recommend! ^^ Thanks again! Pleasure doing business with ya! :)

6. I bought a Juri head from Strangeangels and all went very smooth. Great communication, fast shipping and well-protected item :D

7. I traded wigs with Strange Angels, and she was very sweet and wonderful with communication! The wig I received is in excellent condition and it was well-shipped and arrived lightning fast! I would definitely do business with her again! It was a pleasure :)

8. StrangeAngels made two wonderful corsets for my MSd girls. Lovely details and quality sewing. Good communications and fast shipping. I hope to purchase more of her work in the future.

9. Strangeangels just bought a sleeping Shushu head from me and the transaction was smooth as silk! Don't hesitate to deal with this lovely person!

Judy

10. I bought a necklace from strangeangels and it arrived SO quickly! Very good packaging too, and great communication.. all around great seller! ^.^ (and of course the necklace was gorgeous)

11. StrangeAngels is THE BEST. She purchased an item from me, gave prompt payment and PM's. APPRECIATED!

12. I traded with StrangeAngels and the necklace I got was LoVe.

13. I bought a pair of jeans strangeangels made. They're beautifully made, and the detail is fantastic! Communication and shipping were both prompt.

14. I had another wonderful transaction with StrangeAngels. Payment was sent very quickly, great communication and such a nice person! :)

Deborah

15. Sold a head to strangeangels, she was awesome with communication and paid promptly!~ :)

16. Wonderful buyer to deal with and paid very quickly. Would not hesitate to do business with again!!

17. I bought a BW CP Delf Boy Body from strangeangles on a layaway. She replied to a WTB ad I put in the market place and has been a gem since. She kept in constant contact and let me know what was going on, was willing to insure the body when shipping and took specific pictures when I asked for them. The body came super fast and was extremely well packed and as described.

There is NO reason to hesitate doing a transaction with her. I would gladly buy from her again and recommend her to others :)

Thanks so much!

18. I bought some boots from strangeangels, and though I was scared and skeptical if they'd fit my thick-ankeled boy, she was dead-on right when she said they'd fit fine, because they ended up fitting perfectly! The payment & such went through very smoothly, and she's a pleasure to do buisiness with :D

19. StrangeAngels purchased a fur wig from me. She paid quickly and was even very patient when I was slow to ship. Very pleasant to deal with.

20. The MiniFee Soo I purchased from StangeAngels, is a perfect and adorable bjd! What a delightful seller! She practically went out the door the same minute I paid and Soo arrived immediately. She sent Soo with some darling little clothing and a fanciful pink fur wig that is more fun than a basket of puppies. StrangeAngels is a charming individual and made this transaction a huge pleasure! Thanks so very much!