1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for StrangeAngels

Jun 17, 2006

1. I had a swimmingly fabulous purchase with this seller! Highly recommend :)
      Julie/Jasmines Cottage

2. I bought a Lusis faceplate and had a great transaction. Thanks a bunch!! :-D
      - Virginia

3. My Peroth head arrived!!! HOLY SH*T THAT WAS SOME FAST SHIPPING!!! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

strangeangels is really friendly and easy to communicate with.

All the details were very accurately described prior to transacting!

Thanks so much for the great transaction! I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!! :D

4. I just received my "Steamy Morning" prototype outfit today, and I'm blown away by the quality. The details on this little gem are of the highest quality-----I wish I owned something for me to wear that was of this quality.

Thank you so very much!

5. I purchased a fantasy doll boy body from StrangeAngels. Communication was absolutely wonderful, shipping was really quick and StrangeAngels is a pleasure to deal with! The body arrived in wonderful condition! Thank you so much!

6. I bought a wig from strangeangels. Communication was great and the wig was shipped super fast. An absolutely wonderful transaction. Thank you! <3

7. I sold a shirt to StrangeAngels, and she paid quickly and was very wonderful to work with! A great transaction all around! :) Thank you so much!

8. I bought a Kill_u head from StrangeAngels. It was shipped very quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Very pleasant to deal with! Thanks!

9. I bought a Domuya WS boy body from StrangeAngels and received it within 2 days. Super fast shipping, super great communication and excellent body! :D I love my new boy. Communication with StrangeAngels was prompt and pleasant and just all around enjoyable. All I can say is excellent person to do business with. :)

10. I adopted an Esthy Peroth head from strangeangels. He came in excellent condition and was packed really well. Fast shipping too came in 2 days!! Kept up great communication and was really honest about everything. Very respectable, would definitely do business with again. :)

11. StrangeAngels bought a wig from me. she was a pleasure to work with. i highly recomend her^^

12. I bought some shoes from strangeangels and everything went great! :) She shipped quickly, was in good communication and the shoes arrived in perfect condition, thanks!

13. StrangeAngels was a participant in my first Fairyland group order and everything went wonderfully. When the late back out of another participant left me with an extra floating head that I didn't need, she volunteered to take him from me. :) She's very friendly, great with communication and always pays on time, so she's highly recommended by me. I know that I wouldn't mind doing business with her again!

Enjoy your heads~
      :clover Thank you for being such a wonderful participant!! :clover

14. Rima participated in my GO and she pays fast and communicates very well.
      I stupidly made a mistake and filled in the address wrong and the package flew to somewhere else.
      She still have the patience and wait and communicate with me until the package finally arrive!
      Thanks and sorry again Rima!

15. I purchased a pair of eyes which arrived quickly, very well packaged, and are absolutely beautiful.

16. bought a wig from her, wonderful communication, fast shipping, and very patient, definitely would do business with again <3

17. I purchased a Dollheart White Fer dress with it's arm bands and necklace from StrangeAngels. She was a prompt communicator, with fast shipping, and very friendly. :)

18. Hello!

I just purchased the most adorable MSD ensemble from StrangeAngels. This little ensemble is incredible! Made from superior quality fabrics, the craftsmanship and details are over the top. And talk about nice to work with.....StrangeAngels is simply the best!

I feel so-o-o-o fortunate to have had the opportunity to purchase this delightful ensemble from StrangeAngels. My highest regards and recommendations!

Very Best!
      Kathy B.

19. strangeangels bought two wigs from me--one from Dream of Doll and a random silvery gray fur wig--and she paid promptly. Communication was excellent.

20. Always a pleasure to do business with. SA purchased a wig from me this week and paid super fast. Thanks for a smooth transaction.