1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Submas

Jan 6, 2012

1. Submas purchased a group of doll parts from me. Good transaction, would do business with Submas again!

2. Submas bought a wig from me. Transaction was great, fast payment, smooth communication. Love to do business with Submas again.

3. Submas bought me a little limited dragon.

The communication was allways great, she answered my messages fast and the payment was super correct. It was a smooth and easy transaction, I recommend her! :)

4. Submas purchased a red shirt from me. Payment was prompt, communication was excellent, and she let me know it arrived. Great buyer. <3

5. Sold to Submas, fast payment and kept in-touch, thanks so much! =^_^=

6. I sold to Submas, and everything went just great! I would definitely do business with her again. :aheartbea

7. I recently sold some slim mini clothing to Submas. Wonderful transaction! Communication was always friendly and fast, with payment prompt. Highly recommend! Thanks much. :)

8. Submas bought some clothes from me and was a pleasure to deal with! I received my payment fast and communication was great through our transaction. I would totally work with her again! :D

9. Submas purchased a Bobobie Tony from me. She was very quick with payment and excellent with communication. Great buyer!

10. Submas bought a wig from me, transaction was great and went smoothly. Definitely recommend! :D

11. Submas purchased a BBB Elfkin from me. She was very prompt in sending payment, communication was excellent and prompt as well. Fantastic to do business with and I would gladly do business with her again.

12. Submas bought clothes from me, the transaction was great, payment was quick and excellent communication. Thank you so much. :)