1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Swan20

Oct 22, 2006

1. I wasn't sure if there was an individual thread yet for this seller?!? So I thought I would help them out by starting one. Feel free to add your buying or selling experience with this Doa member right here.

I just wanted to point out that Swan20 was GREAT to deal with. I dopted a Volks SD13 long leg Tony body off of her. The shipping was fast and the body was in great condition as described! :D Now to wait for the BC Lucas head that will complete him!

Thanks again Swan20 for being such a superb seller!
      Cheers,
      Jam aka Seditionary

P.S. I would definitely do business with this member again in the future!!!

2. Swan20 is a super fantabulous sweetiepie to buy from and chat to anytime and her outfits are stunning and beautifully made <3 and always arrive quickly and beautifully packaged, 110% perfect .....Thanks so much <3

Your a true dolly darling XXXXXX

3. I was very incredibly happy with the transaction I made with Swan20. The body was sent safely and the clothes she made (just to be nice) are beautiful! Swan20 is easy to work with and very understanding. I recommend doing transactions with her to anyone!

4. Had a great transaction with Swan20, she wanted to buy my Dim Odelia, and wanted to do a layaway.and we did, and she paid it off in super fast manner...thanks so much!!

5. I just bought a Volks girl from Swan20.. and it was incredibly packaged..I cant say enough good things about her.. Shes a doll

And I highly recommend. her as a seller to anyone who asks

6. I also had a wonderful transaction with Swan20, thanks so much for the lovely outfit! :)

7. Just bought a Volks head from swan20 and I received it today. Good communication, good packing and speedy delivery! Head is beautiful!
      Thank you! :)

8. I just bought a School of Vambane outfit from Swan20 and everything went wonderfully smoothly.

Quick, friendly PM's, fast postage, and the outfit is perfect.

Thank you.

9. Swan20 was a dream to buy a doll from. She arrived superfast and safe! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. :)

10. Swan20 did a great job of keeping me informed on the status of the body I bought from her. Polite, honest and all around great. It arrived a couple days late because of some weird CA weather, but that was the only problem, and it wasn't because of Swan20 :D Thanks again!

11. I bought an Abio Angel body from Swan20, she was very sweet, even when I bugged her! The body arrived quickly without problems!
      Thanks so much!:)

12. Just completed a transaction with swan20:) She is super to deal with! Great communication, and superfast payment!! Would do business with her again! hugs, gg

13. Bought a set of Unoa kitty ears from swan20 a few days ago, and they arrived this morning. Exactly as described and well packed, thanks for another great transaction :D

14. Bought a DIM Odelia body from her. She responded to all emails quickly. The doll arrived quickly (faster than I had expected!) and safely. :D

15. I bought a skirt from Swan20 - she was polite, professional, and easy to deal with. Great transaction, thanks!

16. Bought a outfit from Swan20 on Ebay,she was very nice and fast at responding to messages. Highly Recommended. ^^
      Thank you~

17. Leaving a neutral feedback for this person. She backed out of the transaction for the NaNuRi 2007 head after I asked for insurance to guard against any loss or damage by the post office. She did not feel she would be liable if her shipping methods resulted in loss, damage, or untrackability.

18. You asked me to pay for insurance for you. I had offer to pay priority with tracking already. Then said if anything happens with po, i have to be held responsible and she will have to go after me for money. If you want protection, you need to pay for it. Sent her refund via echeck the same as she sent to me in the first place. She did not wait for it to clear and file a dispute instead. Glad transacion fell through.x.

19. I just bought a Luts body from Swan20 and everything went very smoothly; great communication; fast and safe shipping; pleasure to deal with! Thanks!

20. :)
      I bought two pairs of boots from Swan and she mailed the items very fast and in perfect condition. I would definitely buy from her again :fangirl: