1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Sweet_yuki

May 28, 2010

1. Sweet_yuki bought an outfit and matching pair of shoes from me. Payment was fast and communication was excellent. I also appreciate the fact that she informed me that she has already received the package.

I will not hesitate to deal with her again if need be.

2. I traded a Dreamingdoll Body from Crobidoll with Sweet_yuki. Everything went fine. Got photos on request, communication excellent, fast shipping. No problems at all. Thank you very much!
    3. I bought a Crobidoll Lance head from Sweet_yuki.
      Lovely to talk to, very patient while I got the money together, and of course the boy is gorgeous. :D

Thanks very much!
    4. Sweet_yuki bought an IOS Chaos head from me, and payment was fast, communication excellent! They let me know immediately when the head arrived. :)
      VERY happy, and highly recommend!
      Thanks! :chocoberry
    5. i bought doll leaves babel from Sweet_yuki, the shipping time is SUPER fast! the communication is excellent, always reply my messages, so friendly... when the doll arrived there's a little problem but she still communicate and discussed with me, and everything is solved easily!

i'm happy to have transaction with you! :D thank you so much
    6. I bought a Kill U head from Sweet_yuki, the communication was excellent, she is a really nice person ! :D
      The shipping was really fast, I received my head in a really secured package and he came with a stunning makeup.

Thank you very much ^^
    7. I've comissionned Sweet_yuki for a make-up commission. Prompt communication, very fast artist, and her work is absolutely stunning and wonderfull. She did a perfect work on my boy head. I warmly recommand this artist <3 !
      Thank you so much !
    8. She did a faceup comission for me. Great communication, fast and I love her work so much. <3 thanks :aheartbea
    9. Sweet_yuki bought Captain Hook in tawny Skin from me!
      Everthing was great, she paid quickly and tols me when the doll arrived!
      Nice to deal with!
    10. I bought a SOOM Lami from Sweet_yuki on Facebook~
      I got many photos of the doll before confirming my purchase!
      Communication was great, and the shipping as really fast!

Highly recommended! :)