1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Tamajani

Aug 14, 2017

1. Hello :)
      Here is my thread for you to post any feedback you have with selling/buying etc. with me please.
      Thank you ~~~~
      Stay healthy and safe!

#1 Tamajani, Aug 14, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    2. Tamajani bought me my hybrid SOOM Shale on a Aphan body (via Facebook). Very pleasant transaction, she paid really fast nad I send the dool as soon as I came back from holidays. She received it in less than a week and told me as soon as she had it.

I greatly recommand any transaction with her :)

3. Tamajani purchased some MSD clothing from me on FaceBook. She paid quickly and had great communication. Thank you :)

4. :goldstarPositive feedback:goldstar

The wonderful Tamajani bought some sd clothing and a wig from me and was absolutely amazing to deal with.
      They paid promptly and always had excellent communication and also let me know when the package arrived and even shared pictures of their handsome boys wearing the items:love.
      I would highly recommend Tamajani as a buyer and would be happy to work with them again.:thumbup
      Thank you so much Tamajani .:hug:

5. Tamajani commissioned me to make special character chocker for her BJD boy, jewelry set and bought from me BJD silver pants.
      The transaction was amazing. The communication was so smooth, lovely and friendly. Thank you, dear <3

6. I purchased a Delf Chiwoo from Tamajani and she was wonderful to work with! Communication was always prompt and very pleasant, and she gave me updates and pictures every step of the way. She was able to ship very quickly, and my new boy arrived safely just a few days later. I've enjoyed this transaction (and made a lovely new friend!) and I would absolutely buy from her again.

7. Positive feedback ♥
      Tamajani bought Ringdoll SOl head from me and was absolutely amazing to deal with.
      They paid promptly and always had excellent communication and also let me know when the package arrived.
      I would highly recommend Tamajani as a buyer and would be happy to work with them again.
      Thank you so much Tamajani.

8. Great seller! I bought DollZone msd boy body from Tamajani. I've been looking for that body for some time, and she answered my WTB post. The body itself is in perfect condition, exactly as she described it. The shipment was very fast, and Tamajani answered all my questions instantly. Thank You!

9. I have sell a pink luts shushu elf full set wig. Tamajani is a very good buyer, serious and good communication.
      Thank you soo++