1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for TammyK

Aug 12, 2006

1. I thought I'd start a thread for Tammy, who's a great seller! I just bought a pair of eyes from her--she was lovely to communicate with via PM and email, and *very* prompt about shipping the eyes. :sumomo:
    2. Thanks Cynthia! You were great to deal with too! :)

3. Tammy is such an awesome seller. She was great to talk with and shipped so fast xD <33

eee the eyes are squishy~ aww i luffs em. also... they fit perfectly! and the colour is soo much pretty in person! <3
    4. Tammy was amazing to work with! The wig I purchased got here quick as a bunny and in perfect condition! It fits my girl perfectly and looks gorgeous!!
    5. Tammy is a perfect seller. She was very friendly, had fast communitcation, and shipped my purchase immediately. Everything was in perfect condition and arrived very quickly. I'd definitely recommend her for future transactions! ^_^
    6. i have bought eyes from tammyk on numerous occasions and she is a total sweetie and i would highly recommend her as a buyer and seller!!! thanks for being awesome!!!!
    7. Sold a JD head to TammyK! Always quick to communicate and quick to pay. :) She had an issue with her bankaccount (dratted e-checks!) but was very apologetic and nice about it. :D I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, totally responsible and trustworthy ^^
    8. I just purchased a Lishe ELf from TammyK. Everything went great with no problems what so ever. Tammy was wonderful to deal with and had a very generous layaway plan that helped me out a lot. My Lishe is wonderful...Thanks Tammy!!
    9. Tammy K. is wonderful to work with and an amazing, talented artist too, I have had several dealings with Tammy and have never been disappointed. Thanks Tammy!! ;)
    10. I just bought a minifee Lishe from Tammy and I couldn't be more pleased. The face up is stunning and she shipped her the same day I paid. I am thrilled with this doll.

Thanks Again!

Emily Betz
    11. Fabulous transaction from start to finish! Highly recommend this member and seller!! Thank you so much!:D
    12. I bought a pair of pants from TammyK and they arrived right when she said they would and are in perfect condition like she specified. Thank you so much!!!
    13. I participated in TammyK's DiM MNM Neytiri GO. I couldn't be happier. She kept us updated throughout the process, answered PMs quickly, and shipped the heads out quickly once they got here. The finished product looks great. Thank you so much! :)
    14. I also participated in the Na'vi Neytiri MNM head GO run by Tammy and it was ran smoothly and efficiently. She kept us up-to-date with the progress and shipping was super fast! I wouldn't hesitate to join another GO with her.
    15. I participated in the Na'vi Neytiri minimee led by Tammy too! She's a great group leader.
      Thank you, I love this head.
    16. I joined the MNM GO for Neytiri as well! Everything was run
      so smoothly like others mentioned.....Thanks so much Tammy!!!!
      I look forward to my huge project XD
    17. I was with hear in a group order for a Neytiry minimee head from DiM and it was perfect. She always kept us informed about everything and she's been really sweet with us every moment >.<

It's been a pleasure to deal with you.

Thanks for everything.

(Sorry for the delay with the feedback >.<)