1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Taylor

Jul 11, 2006

1. Taylor is a terrific buyer. She was patient with me when it took me a few days to respond to some of her requests and paid quickly. I would definitely recommend her. :daisy:
    2. Taylor bought a Yuh head from me. She had very excellent communication and fast payment. Highly recommended! - Barb
    3. Taylor bought a Yo-SD Mamu from me, wonderful comunication and fast payment! Thank you so much!
    4. I bought a doll from Taylor! He was sent super quick and was super well packed! I definetly recommend!! Thank you so much!
    5. Taylor bought my Masha. She was patient with the problems and delays that the transaction encountered due to situations beyond anyone's control and paid promptly. She let me know when Masha arrived and was very understanding and accepting about a scratch on the faceup.

She is an excellent person to deal with.
    6. Taylor bought a bunch of SDCute items from me and was super fast with payment and communications! I hope to deal with her in the future, she's a great buyer!
    7. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v
    8. I bought a Kuuta head from Taylor.

She responds quickly to all emails. His head was packed very well and he was shipped super fast. I received him in less than a week!!!!

I highly recommend Taylor as a seller.
    9. I bought a Lati Miel head from Taylor and she/he sent the item quickly.
      Highly recommend!
    10. I bought a Limited Miel Laches from Taylor and she was very responsive, quick and nice! I got him so fast also O_O thank you so much! I LOVE my boy ^___^
    11. Taylor is a great seller. I've bought Lusis faceplate from her. She was very nice to deal with and very attentive. All answers were very fast and also the shipment. Thanks a lot >_<