1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for TheFontBandit

Jan 8, 2007

1. Please post feedback for transactions with TheFontBandit here. Thanks!!
    2. TheFontbandit had a great transaction with me. Fast payment and prompt communication for a jollyplus group order! Thanks hon!
    3. Amy paid even faster than I could have imagined! She answers PMs very quickly and is most helpful! I hope to do business with her again!

And to Amy: your MSD fishy necklaces are on their way! <3
    4. Fast payment, kept in-touch, a real great buyer, thanks! =^_^=
    5. Wonderful to do business with you! Prompt payment and great communication throughout :) Thanks and enjoy!
    6. Fast pay. Smooth transaction.
    7. Amy is a fabulous buyer! I just sold an SD skirt to her; she was fun to chat with via PM, and paid *very* quickly. :cake:
    8. TheFontBandit commissioned me for a crochet shrug. She was lovely to deal with, paid promptly, was just lovely all around! Thank you!!
    9. Amy bought a wig from me. Payment was quick and communication good. Excellent transaction!
    10. Amy is so super nice and has one of the prettiest dolls I've ever seen!
      A total sweetie to work with, fast payment.. All the good stuff!!
    11. I sold a wig to Amy, she was quick to pay, and communication was great.
    12. Sold Amy a hoodie. Had a great transaction! She was nquick to pay and easy to keep in touch with.
    13. TheFontBandit is an excellent customer :) Super communication and fast payment ~ Truly a pleasure to deal with!
    14. Posting again because TheFontBandit just purchased a Juri head from me and the transaction was just as great at the first time - excellent communication and fast payment.

Thanks again!

27-09-07 Just completed another great transaction for a wig. TheFontBandit is such a pleasure to deal with! ^^

03-10-07 I bought an absolutely adorable hoodie from her. It was in excellent condition and arrived 2 days after I paid for it.
    15. TheFontBandit bought some boots from me. She was the nicest person to work with, paid VERY quickly and communicated very well. Hope we get to do business again sometime! :thumbup
    16. TheFontBandit bought a wig from me, very prompt payment and she kept up communication. Was a pleasure to do business with :)
    17. TheFontBandit is a terrific buyer! Very understanding when I had a delay due to personal problems. Very communicative PMs and quick payment. :)
    18. I've had a couple transactions with TheFontBandit, and she's been fantastic to do business with. She's very quick with payment and extremely friendly with all communication. ^__^ Thanks so much!
    19. TheFontBandit just bought 2 fun-fur wigs from me - FAST PAYMENT AND FRIENDLY TRANSACTION!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS AWSOME BUYER! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea
    20. Just sold a pair of Soom eyes to TheFontBandit, and she was great to work with! Very friendly and let me know as soon as the eyes arrived. I'd definitely do business with her again! ^_^