1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for TheFontBandit

Jan 8, 2007

1. Please post feedback for transactions with TheFontBandit here. Thanks!!

2. TheFontbandit had a great transaction with me. Fast payment and prompt communication for a jollyplus group order! Thanks hon!

3. Amy paid even faster than I could have imagined! She answers PMs very quickly and is most helpful! I hope to do business with her again!

And to Amy: your MSD fishy necklaces are on their way! <3

4. Fast payment, kept in-touch, a real great buyer, thanks! =^_^=

5. Wonderful to do business with you! Prompt payment and great communication throughout :) Thanks and enjoy!

6. Fast pay. Smooth transaction.

7. Amy is a fabulous buyer! I just sold an SD skirt to her; she was fun to chat with via PM, and paid *very* quickly. :cake:

8. TheFontBandit commissioned me for a crochet shrug. She was lovely to deal with, paid promptly, was just lovely all around! Thank you!!

9. Amy bought a wig from me. Payment was quick and communication good. Excellent transaction!

10. Amy is so super nice and has one of the prettiest dolls I've ever seen!
      A total sweetie to work with, fast payment.. All the good stuff!!

11. I sold a wig to Amy, she was quick to pay, and communication was great.
      :)

12. Sold Amy a hoodie. Had a great transaction! She was nquick to pay and easy to keep in touch with.

13. TheFontBandit is an excellent customer :) Super communication and fast payment ~ Truly a pleasure to deal with!

14. Posting again because TheFontBandit just purchased a Juri head from me and the transaction was just as great at the first time - excellent communication and fast payment.

Thanks again!

27-09-07 Just completed another great transaction for a wig. TheFontBandit is such a pleasure to deal with! ^^

03-10-07 I bought an absolutely adorable hoodie from her. It was in excellent condition and arrived 2 days after I paid for it.

15. TheFontBandit bought some boots from me. She was the nicest person to work with, paid VERY quickly and communicated very well. Hope we get to do business again sometime! :thumbup

16. TheFontBandit bought a wig from me, very prompt payment and she kept up communication. Was a pleasure to do business with :)

17. TheFontBandit is a terrific buyer! Very understanding when I had a delay due to personal problems. Very communicative PMs and quick payment. :)

18. I've had a couple transactions with TheFontBandit, and she's been fantastic to do business with. She's very quick with payment and extremely friendly with all communication. ^__^ Thanks so much!

19. TheFontBandit just bought 2 fun-fur wigs from me - FAST PAYMENT AND FRIENDLY TRANSACTION!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS AWSOME BUYER! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

20. Just sold a pair of Soom eyes to TheFontBandit, and she was great to work with! Very friendly and let me know as soon as the eyes arrived. I'd definitely do business with her again! ^_^