1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for thepeachpeddler

Jan 7, 2011

1. :daisyThank you so very much for purchasing my Latidoll Sheep horns & for your instant payment! It's always a pleasure selling to you.:daisy

2. Many thanks for purchasing my Latidoll Lumi outfit & wig set.
      Thank you for paying instantly & for your excellent communication.

3. I sold a Realfee Pano sleeping plate to peach. She is very nice and communication was great. She also paid quickly and let me know as soon as the item arrived. I'd gladly work with her again! A++

4. I bought Fairyland May from her and was very happy!! She had actually planned to sell her to somebody else but when that fell through, she messaged me!!! She was so sweet when I was having payment issues and got a panic attack, very understanding, too!!! Thank you so much!!!

5. Excellent transaction with thepeachpeddlar from whom I purchased a FL Toki. Shipping was extremely fast and communication was great. A perfect seller. Thank you!

6. Chris purchased a MNF Mirwen head off me, and the transaction was great. She's kept in touch with me the whole way, paid me promptly, and let me know when she arrived. Polite, cordial, and her bears are adorable as hell; cannot recommend this buyer enough!

7. I purchased a F60 event head from Thepeachpeddler, the head was wrapped really well and is in perfect condition. Arrived super fast as well! Thank you so much!

8. Thepeachpeddler (Chris), purchased a littlefee ante from me. Her communication was friendly and payment prompt. I would happily participate in another transaction with her again and highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

(So happy to know she is already loved.)

9. Great transaction with thepeachpeddler. She paid promptly and kindly let me know when the head arrived. Communication was always prompt and polite. I won't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you very much ^ ^

10. Christie bought a doll from me. She was super lovely and so polite. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thank you :)

11. I sold a little Pipos Tinman to Christie and had a wonderful transaction. Payment was quick and she was very understanding when I had trouble locating one of his pieces. She confirmed safe arrival of her item and was a joy to work with all around. Would highly recommend as a buyer!

12. I sold my Fairyland Bisou to thepeachpeddler and the transaction went so smoothly! She paid promptly and communication was very friendly and quick. Would absolutely recommend!! Thank you!!

13. Christie adopted a MNF Ante head from me and was a joy to deal with. She was sincere and quick with payment. Thank you so much!

14. Thanks very much!
      Purchased a little Pipos Tinman. He was packed up extremely well and sent very quickly overseas to reach me in record time. He will be loved

15. POSITIVE FEEDBACK 10/10 :XD:

thepeachpeddler purchased a pair of FTDolls Platinum Circus eyes from me. Paid promptly. Great communication and very pleasant to talk with. Contacted me when they arrived telling me everything arrived safely. Super appreciate that.

Please enjoy your eyes! :D

16. I bought a realfee soso faceplate from thepeachpeddler, contact was nice shipping fast , so thanks

17. Thank you for buying Vings eyes!:love The conversation with thepeachpeddler was very nice and the transaction was smooth. I will be glad to deal with her again:)

18. I purchased a DOD Wawa and also Roze Heln from Christie. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Excellent communication and the best wrapping I have ever seen on a doll. They arrived very fast and in perfect condition.
      Truly a pleasure to purchase from and I would highly recommend her. Thank you so much ^__^

19. Thepeachpeddler purchased a yosd dress from me. The transaction was perfect. She was quick to pay though I could only ship after I was back from my vacation. Thank you!

20. Thepeachpeddler bought an Iplehouse Pet Fennec from me and I could not have asked for a better transaction.
      Great communication, paid promptly and informed me when their packaged arrived safely.
      Would definitely recommend and would do business with again. Thanks!