1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for thepeachpeddler

Jan 7, 2011

1. I purchased Little Fee Ante from Christie, and she has been absolutely wonderful! Ante was exactly as described and Christie packaged her excellently, and shipped super fast! I highly recommend thepeachpeddler and would not hesitate to do business with her again!

Thanks again, Christie! You are awesome!

2. I bought a LTF Luna SP from thepeachpeddler. She had wonderful, quick communication and very speedy shipping! I bought the faceplate on the 19th and it arrived today~ The faceplate was well packaged and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend thepeachpeddler and would love to work with her again. Thank you for a great transaction!

3. I sold pair of LittleFee shoes for thepeachpeddler, and she was the nicest person to deal with, thank you! My best recommends! :)

4. I bought a set of wings from thepeachpeddler and once again she was absolutely wonderful to work with. Thank you so much!

5. I bought a pair of yo-sd pants and shoes from thepeachpeddler, and everything was excellent! She actually shipped the day I paid, LOL, and all conversation was polite. Very nice~

6. A completely PERFECT transaction with thepeachpeddlar.
      She was great about keeping me informed and shipped lightening fast!
      Thanks so much!

7. It's been a real treat being able to deal with thepeachpeddlar!!

She purchased a Lati Yellow Pirate Lea from me and the transaction could not have gone any smoother! She was extremely quick to pay and a blast to communicate with.

I would highly recommend thepeachpeddlar as a buyer and would deal with her again in a heartbeat!

Thank you so much Chris for being just as AWESOME!!!

8. I bought a pair of 10mm eyes from thepeachpeddler and the transaction was great. She shipped them out really fast and they were packaged really well. Thanks so much!

9. I bought a pukipuki dark moon fullset outfit from thepeachpeddler. The transaction went great. Excellent communication time, shipping quickly and packaged well. Thank you!

10. Chris bought a couple of littlefee outfits from me that she had as a want to buy. She made the whole transaction fun and it was a pleasure to work with her throughout. Her happiness at recieving the outfits was contagious and made me so glad I was able to answer her WTB thread.

THANKS Chris for making this transaction such a pleasure.

11. I purchased a Fullset Puki Luna Alice from Christie and the entire transaction was delightful! The description and photos of the doll, plus Christie's great communication and fast shipping made everything so pleasant. I would certainly do business with her again!

12. Thepeachpeddler bought a little RealPuki outfit from me.
      She paid quickly and all communications were super friendly.
      I would not hesitate to do business with her again in the future

Thanks Chris :)

13. thepeachpeddler bought two lati yellow outfits (shazdolls) and two pairs of lati shoes from me. She is very kind and enthusiastic and paid immediately. It was an absolute delight doing business with her.

14. I bought a pukipuki from Chris. The doll is perfect and was shipped perfectly and very quickly. Thank you !!!!
      I would feel confident in buying anything from you.

15. Peachpeddler is a real sweetheart! I sold her a Bambicrony Mae head and
      she paid super quickly and was very cooperative and lovely in all of the messages.
      She also calmed me down, when I was getting worried about the head travelling for too long. I'm relived that Mae made it there safely. ^__^

Thank you so much for this smooth transaction! :chocoheart:chocoheart:chocoheart

16. Christie was fun to trade with. I traded my LTF Bisou for her RP Soso, and the transaction was done with in less than 5 days. She actually shipped same day we decided to trade. She was honest and quick with her replies. Would recommend and do business with any time! Thanks Christie!!!!

17. I bought a Realpuki KaKa from thepeachpeddler. It was a wonderfully smooth and easy transaction.

Thank you Chris! :)

18. I just bought a RealPuki Tyni from thepeachpeddlar and it was a great transaction. She answered promptly, kept me informed, and sent the little guy the same day I paid! Couldn't be better. Thanks!

19. I sold a Minifee head to thepeachpeddler, and I couldn't be happier with how the transaction went! Communication was prompt, clear, and friendly. Payment was swift, and I was informed as soon as the package arrived! A great buyer, and I hope we do business again in the future!

20. Thepeachpeddler bought a MNF Juri 2010 from me and was a delight to work with! Great communication and she told me when the package arrived! I would gladly do business with her again and I would highly recommend her!