1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for thepeachpeddler

Jan 7, 2011

1. I purchased a MNF SP Luka head and she arrived within 48 hours all the way from Canada to the UK :D
      Very happy with the head and just as happy with my experience during my purchase! Such a friendly and extremely helpful seller, perfect communication and a super quick shipper... Thanks a million~ <33

2. I adopted a Realpuki from thepeachpeddler and it was an excellent transaction. Chris is really great to deal with - perfect communication, fast and reliable shipping, and super friendly service. I'm so happy with my new dolly. Thanks for a great transaction!

3. Sorry I am late. thepeachpeddler bought my PKF Bonnie face plate. Chris was super to deal with. Paid fast, very sweet to tell me when it arrived and I love she was keen on the container I sent it in. But the face plates for that size are hard to find. So the container not only protected face & lashes, but can be used for her shoes. Bonnie's shoes not the peddler's. :lol:

4. I purchased a pair of MNF Boots from thepeachpeddler and the transaction was excellent. The contact was wonderful and so was the item. The boots were also packed up so well and arrived here very quick. I'm overall satisfied a lot. Highly recommended seller, thanks for the amazing transaction, honey! I would always deal with you again, if I'll get the chance to in future. :)

5. Chris purchased a realpuki from me. She payed super fast and maintained communication letting me k ow of her packages arrival. Chris is super sweet to work with!

Thanks,
      Debbie

6. I purchased a littlefee from Chris. She shipped quickly and was as sweet as ever! My Ante is perfect!

Thanks so much!
      Debbie

7. thepeachpeddler sold me a new MNF Luka girl on an A-line body, with sleeping head and faceup on both, AND several outfits, wigs, shoes and eyes. Included in the outfits was an Amethyst set from Fairyland. She was a blast to purchase from! Super fast and communicative, everything was packaged extremely well, and everything is in perfect condition. Such a pleasure to work with her! Would recommend her to anyone!

Thank you!! :cheer

8. I bought a Leekedress from her!
      The dress arrived fast and savly packed by me!
      She is a really lovely person which cares much to her custmer <3
      Thanks *_*

9. Chris purchased a LTF fp from me, couldn't have been a nicer transaction. Would definitely love to deal with you again.

10. thepeachpeddler bought a LTF Shiwoo Elf from me, and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Very kind, quick with communication and payment, and she let me know when he arrived. I'd be happy to deal with thepeachpeddler again anytime! Thank you! :)

11. I brought the fullset pukifee Luna from Christie !!! Everything went smoothly ... It was great to do business with her ... She was kind to let me do a layaway ... Great communication ... Also very kind to help me how to set up my Feedback !!! Thankyou again for letting me adopt this lovely girl...:D

12. :fangirl: I bought a J'aime doll from Chris and WOW! - never had a doll packed so carefully and lovingly with extra goodies and sent quickly. Lovely person to deal with - very good communicator - I thoroughly recommend her and would like to buy from her in the future

13. I sold thepeachpeddler my Lati Lea and Chris is one of the nicest members I've had the pleasure of dealing with on DoA. Fast payment and great communication, I couldn't ask for a better buyer! I'll glady deal with Chris again anytime. :)

Thank you so much for your kind feedback too - I appreciate it!

I hope you enjoy your new little Lea! :aheartbea

14. I bought from her a beautiful Leekedress for my little Mikhaila. The communication was wonderful, very friendly person! Delivery was very fast and packaged very well.
      I can highly recommend her and I would always deal with you again, if I'll get the chance to in future.
      Thank you, my dear!

15. I sold a pair of boots to thpeachpeddler, and she was wonderful to work with! She let me know as soon as they arrived and left feedback right away! I, on the other hand, took some time to leave feedback, so my apologies for the delay Christie!

16. I bought the most beautiful FL Bisou from Christie. She came in 2 days, in PERFECT condition AND with the nicest little something extra! Fantastic transaction.
      YEAHHH for Christie!

17. I bought a wig from Thepeachpeddler - super fast and great wig! Thank you so much!

18. Another perfect transaction with thepeachpeddler from whom I purchased some YoSD clothing. Shipping was very fast and communication was excellent. A wonderful seller. Thanks!

19. Christie bought my choco puki lily. we did a layaway and she was quick to get it paid off. would deal with again, thanks so much

20. I adopted a Realpuki body from thepeachpeddler it was an excellent transaction. Chris is really great to deal with - perfect communication, super fast and reliable shipping, and super friendly service. I'm so happy with my new dolly. Thanks for a great transaction! ​