1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for thepeachpeddler

Jan 7, 2011

1. Bought a Lalatroop hat from thepeachpeddler--she's super sweet and shipped very quickly! Thank you!

2. Chris bought an Ante Pukifee head from me. ^_^ She paid promptly, was very nice and let me know when the item was delivered to her! Would DEFINITELY do business with her again! :D

3. I adopted a pukifee ante from thepeachpeddler, and everything was absolutely delightful ^^ The doll was as described, communication was flawless and shipping super fast :) My little girl arrived wonderfully packaged as well.

Thanks so much for everything :D

4. I bought two dolls from thepeachpeddler and it was a wonderful transaction! She is a very serious, friendly and reliable seller. It is so pleasant to deal with. I would be very happy to deal with again
      THANKS!!

5. thepeachpeddler bought 2 yosd sleepers from me. She was great to deal with. Poliet and quick in payment and even let me know when they arrived to her. Would welcome to do business with her again.

6. Yet another perfect transaction. As always, fast shipping, great communication and beautiful eyes and wig.

7. Have I mentioned that I bought a wig, then another wig, eyes, and outfit, then another outfit from thepeachpeddler?! I probably left out something! She is most definitely one of the Best sellers(well I can't help but mention jen9 here) in the MP!

8. Bought a wig on 11/11. It arrived on 11/14. It is the best wig I have ever owned! Thanks so much!

9. I purchased a Leeke dress set from thepeachpeddler. She was quick to respond and also shipped super quick. Excellent transaction.

10. thepeachpeddler commissioned me for faceups on her LTF Pipi and PKF Bonnie, and everything went perfectly. A very pleasant and smooth transaction all around, I'll be happy to work with her again anytime! :)

11. i sold choco pipi to thepeachpeddler. she was wonderful to deal with, super fast payment and communication. very good transaction overall :) thank you! <3

12. I purchased a Latidoll Red Queen outfit and wig set from thepeachpeddlar, communication was perfect, and the items were shipped out super quick! I would very happily do business with her again in the future!!

Thanks so much! :aheartbea

13. I bought a pukipuki hat from Christie and she shipped so fast it was unbelievable. Great transaction all around, thank you Christie!!:)

14. I bought a pair of fairyland event wings from peachpeddler. they arrived supper fast and in great condition. thanks again!

15. Bought a Lalatroop hat from peachpeddler and the transaction was great. Very pleasant and quick shipping. Thanks so much!

16. I bought a Pukifee Ante sleeping faceplate from Chris and the transaction went perfectly! She was really nice, very helpful with the shipping details and also agreed to send the pack on the date I requested. The item arrived in wonderful condition and very well packed! Would certainly recommend! :D Thank you!

17. I sold a "fixer upper" doll to Peach Pedlar and she was very nice to deal with. She paid promptly and was kind enough to let me know when the doll arrived. Thanks

18. I did a trade with thepeachpeddler, we swapped Lati Yellow Heads with one another. :)
      Friendly communication, very fast shipping, super well wrapped and came in awesome condition. :D
      I just love everything went so smoothly. :love
      And I would highly recommend Chris to anyone. :thumbup

Thank you so much. :aheartbea

19. I recently sold a PKF/Lati sweater to thepeachpeddler. Fantastic transaction! Communication was prompt, as was payment. Thepeachpeddler kept in touch with me, and let me know when the sweater arrived. Highly recommend, thank you for the quick and easy transaction!

20. Thepeachpeddler adopted my Enyo and the transaction couldn't have been more pleasant and friendly! Chris paid straight away, was really lovely to deal with and a nice person to boot!!
      I would recommend thepeachpeddler to anyone looking for a trouble free transaction!
      Thank you so much Chris, enjoy!!!