1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for thesaraghina O:

Sep 3, 2006

1. Umm...pretty please? ;)
    2. The first thing I ever bought on DoA was a pair of Luts pants from thesaraghina, and it was a great introduction to the marketplace. :)
      Since then, she's bought a lot of orangebabydolly jewelry and she's always paid when she said she'll pay and given us tons of free advertising. :aheartbea She's an appreciative, honest and reliable buyer.

And Kaspar still wears the rainbow underwear she sent him as a totally unexpected present. :D Although sometimes he wears it on his head.
    3. I bought a pair of Kiss default eyes from thesaraghina. She was wonderful to work with and is very sweet!

I highly recommend thesaraghina!
    4. thesaraghina has bought several pairs of eyes from me and participated in at least one of my group orders. She's always timely with payment and extremely pleasant to deal with. :)
    5. I purchased Volks HG eyes:
      Fast and easy transaction! Nice emails too!
    6. I bought a pair of doll eyes from thesaraghina, and it was a wonderful transaction. I highly recommend her to anyone! :sweat
    7. thesaraghina is terrific to deal with--both as a buyer and as a seller! Honest, prompt, great communication, the whole nine yards. :aangel:
    8. Thesaraghina is wonderful to work with! The item I bought was shipped very quickly, and packaged very well! She is wonderful to talk to, and is also very helpful. I very highly recommend her!
    9. Very good service. Great Communication and very fast shipment. Thank you so much!! :love
    10. I acted as a shopping service for thesaraghina, and it was very smooth indeed. Thanks for an easy and pleasant transaction! :D
    11. Sold a pair of EA eyes to her. Wonderful to deal with and quick with payment. :)
    12. i've bought a ton of stuff and it's always shipped fast and packed well ^_^
      so, Yup!.... she's super to deal with
    13. I bought some Eye Candies from her, transaction was as smooth and easy as could be. :) Thanks muchly!
    14. thesaraghina is fabulous to deal with - very quick payment & great communication. Thanks so much! :D
    15. Got my wig! Great price and quick shipping!
    16. Super nice and fast shipping! Thanks!! ^_^
    17. Bought some eyes from this wonderful seller! Patient, understanding and quick to ship! :D
    18. Bought a hat from her quite recently.
      Perfect transaction, and it arrived well-packed & in great condition.

Would not hestitate to do business with her again~ ^______^
    19. Wonderful to sell to; very sweet and paid super quickly. Thanks so much!
    20. I can't believe I forgot to leave feedback here already! *_*

Jen is an excellent buyer and seller. I have sold a few items to her, and bought some from her, as well as participated in a group order run by Jen. She is prompt, professional, and keeps on top of communication every step of the way. She is also reliable when purchasing on layaway and can be counted on for regular payments and good communication.