1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for tinkerx

Mar 14, 2008

1. Please leave feedback if we had any transaction of any kind! :)

2. Tinkerx bought a Nanuri 07 head from me.~ Transaction was smooth ^^

3. Tinkerx bought a wig from me. Fast payment and no problems at all :)

4. Bought an outfit from me. Very smooth transaction and would be happy to deal with her again ^^

5. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

6. tinkerx bought a Volks jacket from me and the transaction was smooth and quick! Great communication and she notified me when she received the package!

Thanks again!

7. I bought a Nanuri '07 head from tinkerx. The transaction was very smooth and the head was shipped very quickly. Great, friendly communication, an awesome seller :)

8. I did a trade with tinkerx. We swapped our Miho heads. Everything was smooth and it was posted fast. Thanks so much XD

9. tinkerx bought an MSD hoodie from me. They paid fast and their PMs were friendly and polite. Great to do business with! :)

10. I bought a beautiful shirt to Tinkerx, she was really nice and fast shipping ! Thank you so much <3