1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for toveb

Jul 11, 2007

1. I'm not a very active member of the Marketplace, but I have both bought and sold dolls there.

Sold to:
      Bloodlath (Narae Butterfly)
      sumomomo123 (Elfdoll Min Del Re)

Bought from:
      Madonnafanme (Domuya Flexibody male)
      missjulie (Ninodoll Momo head)
      caddyvamp (Domuya flexibody female)
    2. I sold a Kawainino Momo head to Toveb and the transaction was completed very fast and without problems!
      I definitely reccomend her as a buyer! :3
    3. toveb is amazing. we had trouble with the shipping company, and she did everything she could, then poof! my min showed up!

fast shipping package out, amazing communications!
    4. I purchased a DollsTown Yeondu-head from toveb, and I found her to be a very friendly and reliable seller.
      Highly recommended!
    5. I bought a doll from Toveb, and she was great to deal with. Thank you! :)
    6. I bought a Kawainino Momo head from toveb and she was lovely to deal with throughout - the head was well-packed and quickly posted.

7. I've bought from her a Kawaiinino/Ninodoll Um.Pyo head. She's really kind and send the doll very fastly.

Really good seller!! ^.^
    8. ToveB is the best I just received a lovely Domuya body from her and I have to say she is there to answer any questions and help in anything she can..A true gem of the marketplace

I highly recommend ToveB to anyone that asks..
    9. I purchased a N-Doll Miru from toveb and she arrived perfectly!! Everything as promised and very quick!! I would definatly purchase from again :)
    10. toveb purchased a faceup from me, a wonderful customer,quick and easy to communicate with!
      Thank you! ^^
    11. I just had a wonderful transaction with toveb. I purchased a Sleeping Elf Moona and everything went very smoothly. Communication was excellent. Shipping was fast and careful. I highly recommend toveb as a seller.
    12. ++++positive++++
      toveb bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m
    13. toveb commissioned some wigs from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^
    14. I sold MNF Ryeon head to toveb and it was a great transaction :)
      Fast payment, excellent communication - I recommend toveb to other buyers / sellers :)
    15. Toveb bought a pair of eyes from me and payment was sent promptly! Thank you for the smooth transaction! :3
    16. Toveb bought a cherishdoll wig from me and the transaction is fast and smooth~~
      Thank you so much and would like to trade with you next time~~^^
    17. I've sold a TanyaStyle dress and an outfit made by me to ToveB.
      It has been really a pleasure to deal with her!
      Nice person!!
    18. I just bought a DollsTown Arin head form toveb. The transaction could not have gone more smoothly, with good, clear, friendly communication. The parcel arived promptly and very well packaged.

A pleasure to do business with

Toveb also generously included a pair of eyes with the head, for whihc i am immensely grateful

19. Toveb commissioned a faceup from me and it was an excellent transaction~! So friendly and communicative, and very prompt payment :)
      I would be more than happy to do work for her again!
    20. Toveb commissioned me for 2 faceups ^^
      she's a very nice person, smooth transaction, friendly communication.
      Don't hesitate to do business with her :aheartbea