1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Travesty

Aug 20, 2006

1. Leave feedback for me here, please. =) I'll remember to leave you feedback too.

2. just had a lovely transaction with travesty.. A truly lovely person to deal with..

3. I sold some eyes to Travesty. Good communications. A pleasure to deal with.

Many Thanks!

4. Just completed a transaction with Travesty & it went uper smooth with prompt payment & good friendly communication. Highly recommend!! ^_^

5. Travesty has been in a couple of group orders. She made quick payment and was easy to communicate with. highly recommended

6. Chrissy bought a pair of eyeglasses from me, and she was so prompt to pay and even let me know when they arrived, which I very much appreciate. She's very concientious and courteous, and anyone who gets to work with her will be very pleased!

Thanks again, Chrissy. :3

7. I just sold a Dollmore boy body to Travesty!
      She paid super-quick and was a total sweetie!

Thanks a lot!
      Raven

8. Travesty purchased a LE Tan Lucy from me and it was a very positive experience. She paid lickety-split and was very nice to do business with! Thanks a bunch!

9. Travesty bought a pair of eyes from me. She paid in a flash, stayed in touch, and was super nice to work with. A total pleasure - thanks! :)

:daisy

10. Sold a tshirt to Travesty! Speedy payment and pleasant comm. No problems here!

11. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

12. Travesty bought some tiny clothes from me, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction.

13. Travesty is a great, and professional seller. She sold me her Unicorn Wishel boy, and made sure I got him in time to surprise my son for his Golden Birthday!! She's a wonderful person, great packaging job, everything perfect! I would love to trade with her again. :fangirl:

14. Travesty gets a :thumbup :thumbup from me! Awesome buyer to deal with!

Thanks again,

Deborah

15. I've just completed a transaction with Travesty; she bought a pair of eyes from me. She paid super fast, and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much! :)

16. I sold a jacket to Travesty and the whole transaction was perfect! Thanks so much!

17. Bought a pair of shoes from Travesty, wonderful transaction! Very nice and prompt, a great person to deal with!

18. Great transaction! Thank you so much for the quick shipping & the fabulous boots!

19. I did a trade with Travesty recently, she was a pleasure to deal with, very sweet and friendly and quick shipping. Thanks again!

20. great buyer! prompt payment and good communication~ :)