Feedback thread for tsuyogari

Jun 16, 2006

1. If you've bought or sold anything from/to me or participated in a group order I've done, I'd love it if you could leave me feedback. I know I've been lax on giving it, so I'll return the favor~

Thanks!

2. Definite thumbs up!

I bought a wig which arrived quickly in excellent condition. :)

3. Tsuyogari was awesome to work with - so nice, and really promt with payment and everything! Thank you! X3

4. Tsuyogari is a great person to buy from, she sold my friend her Yder (I handled the transaction though) and was nice enough to let my friend do a layaway. Once payment was finished he was sent fast ^^ Tsuyogari is awesome~

5. I sold to tsuyogari, and it was a smooth and easy transaction! ^_^

6. I recently bought an item form her and not only was she communicative, answered all my little questions and such, but she shipped the item the day after I paid and it got here the next business day. Wonderful, wonderful wonderful!

7. I bought two wigs from tsuyogari,
      she is a wonderful person to work with,
      everything was smooth and fast.

I would do business with her again :)

8. Phew, this thread needs some lovin'!

This lovely person designed my LJ that I just love to bits- orange is hard to work with but she made it work. I recommend Tsuyogari for LJ layouts! ;)

9. I bought a set from tsuyogari.
      She was very helpful.
      She shipped quickly, and it arrived quickly - And she was great to work with.
      Thank you! :)

10. I bought a dress from her and everything went perfect.
      Nice and perfect seller.
      Thank you so much, dear!

11. Had a good transaction with tsuyogari.. Boots were shipped promptly and just as stated..

12. Bought two Ange Ai girls from Tsuygari and it was a delightful experience. The dolls are in perfect condition and she shipped lightning fast. Good communication and all around an excellent seller.