1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for undermost salamander

Aug 23, 2007

1. having completed a transaction, I suppose it's time for me to start a feedback thread...!

thanks. ^_^

2. I sold some pretty Schwarzaugen eyes to undermost salamander and I could not have asked for a better buyer! Super fast payment and great communication, I would love to business with her again!

3. Sold some MSD sized School Supplies by American Girl to her. She was a great buyer!

4. Awesome seller too. Quick, nice, and holy cow can she knit.

5. undermost salamander bought a Murphy's Bed tutorial CD from me and it was a smooth transaction. Thanks!

6. Undermost Salamander bought a mnf shiwoo girl from me! communication was prompt and she was a pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much!

7. undermostsalamander bought an MSD fur wig from me and was a perfect buyer - friendly and quick to pay, thanks so much!

8. Undermost Salamander purchased a B-line MiniFee body from me and I cannot be any more pleased with our transaction. Payment was swift and communication was simply flawless on her end. A great transaction from beginning to end~

:bcake Thankies!! :bcake

9. I purchased a wig from this nice gal and everything was great. She was very kind and always replied to PMs and gave me updated on the item. I would work with her again. Thank you!

10. Undermost salamander bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

11. Undermost Salamander also participated in a NDoll group order that I hosted ( my very first one at that ) and she was just as lovely to deal with as she was before. Kind, understanding, on top of communication and swift with payments, she was an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would gladly do business with her again in the future.

:bcake:pcake Thankies!! :pcake:bcake

12. undermost salamander participated in my recent Leekworld GO. Great communication and quick payment. Thank you again!

13. undermost salamander participated in my Fairyland GO. :3 Very easy transaction. Communication good. Very very awesome. She let me know when the package arrived too. A++

14. I bought a Minifee Shiwoo from undermost salamander. She allowed me layaway and shipped as soon as she could. Communication was excellent. Would love to do business with again! Thank you!