1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Uneide and Featherfall

Jul 12, 2006

1. Guys, if you've gotten stuff off me ( or I've gotten stuff off you! ;) ) Can you post on my feedback thread? Thank you!: )

EDIT:

I've added FEATHERFALL to the thread name too, so that anyone who has bougth from me or our company can post here. :) I stand behind my work and my company, and I think its a good idea for people to be able to see that. ;)

You can also find more feedback from me on Ebay under Uneide. Thank you!

2. I bought a pink and purple pair, and am very pleased with them. The transaction was VERY smooth and quick!:)

3. I bought a pair of green fairy wings from Uneide and love them! :) Quick turnaround, great communication and wonderful wings!

4. I let Uneide pick what color wings to send me. She kept in touch the entire time and they came very fast. I'm very pleased with them and so is Erianthe.
      Well you dont have to take my word for it. . .

[​IMG]

5. I just bought four fans from Uneide--very cute, arrived quickly, and Uneide was friendly and generous to deal with! :chibi

6. I bought a pair of blue fairy wings from Uneide and they're absolutely stunning in person :aheartbea Kept in contact, very friendly, fast delivery and great quality. What more could you ask for? :D

7. I bought two pairs of arm warmers from Uneide, they look so pretty and came so quick.

Here's a pic of Niko in the blue/dark blue/brown pair. He just loves them~

[​IMG]

8. I'm sooo happy about the plushie! SHe's so detailed for such a small thing!

[​IMG]

9. I got the geta today! they are very cute ^_^ thank you!

10. Uneide created a special fan for me and it is exactly what I wanted. Very professional attitude in correspondence and let me know exactly where she was in the project. Thanks!

11. I just got the socks/armwarmers! Ash looks amazing in them(even headless).
      They came quick and she send another pair as a gift! I would buy from her again!

12. I bought a necklace and a belt and commissioned a necklace. SO happy!!! Kimi loves her new accessories!!

[​IMG]

{necklace and belt from uneide}

[​IMG]

{necklace commissioned}

13. Oh, she looks lovely!! Thank you for posting the pics, Sharsachan! :D

14. uneide sold me some lovely geta, thanks so much!

15. i bought some geta from uneide, they are amazing, i love them, and she is very friendly, thanks
      x

16. I bought a wig from uneide, and the transaction was PERFECT.

The wig was shipped promptly, was well-packed, and was in BETTER shape than uneide described! I would be happy to have future transactions with uneide. :)

17. The geta and parasol are soooo cute, thanks so much! These will certainly make Rukia taller. I'd post pictures, but I don't exactly have Rukia yet...>_>

18. Super great seller! very quick shipping and great selection of dolly stuff too! :3nodding: Sorry I don't have any pic's, but Lecaria loves her green wings! :chibi

19. ELLO! REally great Seller and I got an extra little gift! and it came uber quick! Thanks! Picks comeing soon

20. got my pretty green wings! YAY! and the day i got them, i saw the exact same ones on ebay for alot more. Thanks for saving me some $$$ and sending me something pretty. woohoo. ;)