Feedback Thread for Utsumi

Sep 29, 2009

1. Here's my feedback thread. Please comment! ^^ Thanks!

2. Utsumi bought some cute Dollmore sandals from me. :) Payment was super quick and communication was great! A wonderful buyer who I definately reccomment to future sellers.

3. ~Positive~
      Utsumi purchased a Leeke MSD wig from me. Quick payment and super friendly buyer. Would definitely reccommend! ^__^

4. Utsumi purchased a pair of eyes from me and the transaction was lovely! Payment was prompt and communication was wonderful I would gladly do business with Utsumi again.

5. +1 Seller! Bought a dress and a dollmore skirt from her! Thank you! Also got freebies! yay!

6. I traded some MSD clothing with Utsumi and I received my package yesterday! Her was mailed yesterday as well. It was just as described and even included a special treat. Utsumi was my first trade on here and so far so good! Thank you for a great transaction.

7. I purchased a pair of MSD-sized shoes from Utsumi, and she was great to work with! Excellent communication, and the shipment was lightning-fast. The shoes are even nicer than pictured. Thanks very much! :)

8. I bought two outfits from him/her and I'm very happy. They were a great price and very well made!

9. A+ seller! I bought two handmade MSD-sized dresses from Utsumi. Great quality, price, service & quick shipping! Even got a few freebies! Thanks again! ^__^

10. I sold Utsumi some eyes and a wig and I was very happy with the transaction, quick payment and friendly communication. I highly recommend! :)

11. Utsumi has bought a pair of MSD boots from me.
      Communication was very good and the payment was super fast.
      Highly recommended as a buyer.
      Thanks again :D

12. Utsumi purchased some doll shoes from me and everything went perfectly! I would gladly do business again!

13. I purchased some items from Utsumi. Shipping and response from seller was very smooth. I highly recommend this user for future selling.

14. Utsumi traded with me for clothing packs ^^She was super lovely and trade went smoooothly all the way ^^
      Thank you !

15. Utsumi bought a Re-Ment set from me.
      Everything went just fine and Utsumi let me know when it arrived.
      Thanks! :D

16. Utsumi bought some MSD leggings from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. I'd highly recommend her!

17. I sold a pair of puki sized shoes and pants to Utsumi and it was a wonderful transaction over. <3 She paid promptly and let me know when the item arrived, she was very kind throughout the entire ordeal. I would be more then happy to do another transaction with her. <3<3<3

18. Utsumi bought a wig from me. Friendly messages and fast payment! Thanks!

19. Excellent communication as a Group Order leader. I received an immediate refund when she was notified that my item was out of stock. I will definitely participate in a group order she is running again.

20. I bought some MSD skirts from Utsumi and I couldn't be happier! Perfect seller! Great communication, quick to ship and very friendly to deal with overall. Highly recommended! Thanks so much! <3