1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Vampbee3

Aug 25, 2008

1. :) Hi, I'm vampbee3 (Ashley), and this is where you can tell me what you like about my handmade clothes and shipping. Also tell me what you don't like so I can improve if meed be :D Thank you for buying my stuff and hope to here from you soon;)

2. VAMPBEE3 is great!!! her clothes are super cute, beautifully detailed, very well priced and simply wonderful ^_^ would definitely do buisness again!

3. I bought a kimono from Vampbee3, it was so intricately done, shipped in pristine condition, and very well priced! Will definitely do business with again. :aheartbea

4. I bought a kimono from Vampbee3. It is adorable. She did a wonderful job. Nicely priced and ships fast. Will do business with again. ^^

5. Sold an msd guitar to her. She paid quickly, easy to talk to, and very friendly. I enjoyed doing business with her and would love to in future transactions.

6. I just completed a commission for Vampbee3 and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was superfast. Communications were prompt and friendly. I'd absolutely recommend her as a trader.

7. Vampbee3 purchased a pair of MSD black maryjane's from me. Super prompt payment, great communication. Thank you :)

8. I commissioned a Pipos Robin-sized yukata and kimono from Vampbee3. She was very responsive to all of my questions and always let me know if there would be any delays. She even cut me a deal for the combination of both outfits as they used the same materials, which I thought was very sweet. Thank you so much, Vampbee3, they came out absolutely adorable!!! :aheartbea

9. Vampbee3 purchased some pants from me and everything went great!
      Quick to pay and wonderful communication. Thanks again! X3

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Vampbee3 made these two kimonos for my 2 kids, actually she made 4 but 1 changed her sex and the other got sold as a girl so these were the only pics I have. She did excellent work and even made them from my own material so I got the fabric actually used right. She did a great job, didn't take long and was great with shipping them back so they had them for New Years. Great girl to deal with. I have plans to have her make more soon.

11. I commissioned a kimono for my 72cm DZ Yuu and it's SO great! vampbee3 is great to work with and super nice! I'd definitely commission her again~ <3

[​IMG]

12. I've gotten a couple of outfits from vampbee3 and she has always been very nice and made the items in a timely manner. The quality is really nice even in the tiny kimono for Ringo. Thank you so much!

13. Vampbee3 was part of a Group Order I organized. She was a pleasure to deal with, thanks so much!

14. I commissioned a custom kimono from Vampbee3. I had a certain fabric I wanted to use and she was very particular about making it just the way I wanted it. I was *very* happy with the results! Here's my beautiful lady in her beautiful kimono...

[​IMG]

Thanks!!!

15. I bought a really lovely kimono from Vampbee3 for my Ringo. It fits very well and looks adorable! Great transaction~! :D

16. She's great. Bought doll from me. Payment Came when promised. Always kept in contact. Trouble free, and perfect transaction.

17. Sold 2 yosd outfits to Vampbee3 who was very fast with payment. An excellent buyer. Thank you.

18. I sold a Juri 08 head to Vampbee3 and she paid very fast and answered PMs quickly! Highly recommended!

Thanks again!

19. vampbee3 commissioned a furwig from my shop~ She was great! her payment was fast! Communication was effective! Had a Great deal of patient!
      Thank you so much vampbee3 for being patient through my lagness. Glad you like the wig and Feel free to come back anytime~ ^_^ You're always welcome!~

20. I recently sold vampbee3 a Miyavi Miniature Replica Guitar and the transaction went super smooth. She is a delight to deal with. Payment was prompt and her communication with me was excellent! I would highly recommend her for any and all transactions...

vanmbee3 is a :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar DOA buyer! :thumbup