1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Vampbee3

Aug 25, 2008

1. :) Hi, I'm vampbee3 (Ashley), and this is where you can tell me what you like about my handmade clothes and shipping. Also tell me what you don't like so I can improve if meed be :D Thank you for buying my stuff and hope to here from you soon;)
    2. VAMPBEE3 is great!!! her clothes are super cute, beautifully detailed, very well priced and simply wonderful ^_^ would definitely do buisness again!
    3. I bought a kimono from Vampbee3, it was so intricately done, shipped in pristine condition, and very well priced! Will definitely do business with again. :aheartbea
    4. I bought a kimono from Vampbee3. It is adorable. She did a wonderful job. Nicely priced and ships fast. Will do business with again. ^^
    5. Sold an msd guitar to her. She paid quickly, easy to talk to, and very friendly. I enjoyed doing business with her and would love to in future transactions.
    6. I just completed a commission for Vampbee3 and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was superfast. Communications were prompt and friendly. I'd absolutely recommend her as a trader.
    7. Vampbee3 purchased a pair of MSD black maryjane's from me. Super prompt payment, great communication. Thank you :)
    8. I commissioned a Pipos Robin-sized yukata and kimono from Vampbee3. She was very responsive to all of my questions and always let me know if there would be any delays. She even cut me a deal for the combination of both outfits as they used the same materials, which I thought was very sweet. Thank you so much, Vampbee3, they came out absolutely adorable!!! :aheartbea
    9. Vampbee3 purchased some pants from me and everything went great!
      Quick to pay and wonderful communication. Thanks again! X3
    10. [​IMG]

Vampbee3 made these two kimonos for my 2 kids, actually she made 4 but 1 changed her sex and the other got sold as a girl so these were the only pics I have. She did excellent work and even made them from my own material so I got the fabric actually used right. She did a great job, didn't take long and was great with shipping them back so they had them for New Years. Great girl to deal with. I have plans to have her make more soon.
    11. I commissioned a kimono for my 72cm DZ Yuu and it's SO great! vampbee3 is great to work with and super nice! I'd definitely commission her again~ <3

12. I've gotten a couple of outfits from vampbee3 and she has always been very nice and made the items in a timely manner. The quality is really nice even in the tiny kimono for Ringo. Thank you so much!
    13. Vampbee3 was part of a Group Order I organized. She was a pleasure to deal with, thanks so much!
    14. I commissioned a custom kimono from Vampbee3. I had a certain fabric I wanted to use and she was very particular about making it just the way I wanted it. I was *very* happy with the results! Here's my beautiful lady in her beautiful kimono...

15. I bought a really lovely kimono from Vampbee3 for my Ringo. It fits very well and looks adorable! Great transaction~! :D
    16. She's great. Bought doll from me. Payment Came when promised. Always kept in contact. Trouble free, and perfect transaction.
    17. Sold 2 yosd outfits to Vampbee3 who was very fast with payment. An excellent buyer. Thank you.
    18. I sold a Juri 08 head to Vampbee3 and she paid very fast and answered PMs quickly! Highly recommended!

Thanks again!
    19. vampbee3 commissioned a furwig from my shop~ She was great! her payment was fast! Communication was effective! Had a Great deal of patient!
      Thank you so much vampbee3 for being patient through my lagness. Glad you like the wig and Feel free to come back anytime~ ^_^ You're always welcome!~
    20. I recently sold vampbee3 a Miyavi Miniature Replica Guitar and the transaction went super smooth. She is a delight to deal with. Payment was prompt and her communication with me was excellent! I would highly recommend her for any and all transactions...

vanmbee3 is a :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar DOA buyer! :thumbup