1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for visavis

Jun 16, 2006

1. Please leave feedbacks here.
      Thank you. *^^*

------------------------------------------------------------
      Please link your feedback thread in your ID.
      I'll be happy to leave a feedback. >_<

2. Sienna has helped me in a group order, and has been a valuable and helpful presence on DoA for years!
      Highly trustworthy and recommended!

3. Ive used sienna may times, always great :)

4. Purchased a MSD head from visavis and she was very friendly and helpful through out the transaction ^_^. She also did the wonderful faceup for me! Love it!

Thank you so much, visavis!

5. purchased a gomidoll igon head from this lovely girl and everything went smoothly ^^

thankyou!

6. I've purchase a Ciel head and other Musedoll clothes from visavis and she was wonderful to work with. I will definitely go to her in the future for other orders.

7. ooohhh- I am so slow to do these things :doh
      Sienna helped me buy a beautiful limited Leaf from Dolkot-- quick and easy- can't wait to order again :) :aheartbea

8. I purchased the Spring Stroll Liz outfit from Sienna.
      It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. All our communications were clear and friendly. I am so thrilled to be able to have this outfit! Huge thanks to visavis!!!!

[​IMG]

9. Sienna is terrific! I have bought from her before as well as just receiving a Kawainino head. Great emails and fast shipping
      Thanks again!

10. Sienna has helped me with a Musedoll order in the past, and just recently with a Kawainino head purchase--she's very kind and communicative, as well as being super-efficient about packing and shipping the items. :aheartbea

11. visavis ordered my Ninodoll Bada head for me and he arrived quickly. Very smooth transaction! Thanks for all the help!

12. Sienna is wonderful to work with and very helpful too! My order (Bada-Ninodoll) arrived quickly and she kept me inform about shipping, tracking, and everything. I would definetly order from her again!

13. I ordered a Ninodoll Sukryu through visavis and she was brilliant. Quick, responsive, kept in touch -- I'd definitely recommend doing business with her.

14. I have my Bada head thanks to Sienna, I love her work so much!! She's really recommended to do bussiness with *^.^*

15. I bought a Bada head from Ninodoll through visavis and all was smooth, perfect. I definetly recommend her!

16. visavis served as the buyer for my recent Mystic Eyes Group Order.
      She translated everything as the English site was not up when we were getting the order together, and she worked really hard on our behalf to confirm all the details of the order.
      I really appreciated all of her help and would recommend her buying services to anyone.
      Thanks so much Sienna for helping us get our Mystic Eyes! :aheartbea

17. I had several transactions with Visavis ,as buyer and as seller. She is very kind and very patient a pleasure to deal with :)

18. Sienna helps me to get my Mini-Anna from Ninodoll, make my dream comes true! <3
      Excellent transaction, thank you very much!!

19. I purchased a Ninodolls Momo from Visavis pre-order

She is very professional, answers patiently and all went so smooth :)

I'll surely would do transactions with her again, than you :aheartbea

20. With visavis' help, I was able to purchase a head I really like. Thanks so much!