1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for vopisca

Apr 13, 2009

1. I sold a LittleFee elf Shiwoo faceplate to vopisca as her 1st transaction on DoA, she was wonderfull to deal with, communications was great, payment on time and everything went brill, I would def sell to vopisca again.

:)

2. WooHoo Number twooooo!!!

Vopisca was great to work with!! she recently took part in my GO from Fairyland laybying the parts she wanted and paying right on time everytime - her communication was flawless and she was lots of fun to chat with too. Many thanks for joining in and hope to work with you again sometime soon :)

3. I sold an Ante multihead to Vospica and it was such an amazing transaction. Friendly communication, super nice. She paid swiftly, and let me know as soon as it arrived. I look forward to doing it again!

4. I sold a Leekeworld Art Body to Vopisca, and everything about this transaction was just PERFECT! :aheartbea The communication was fast and friendly, she paid right away, and let me know when the package arrived, with the contents' condition all safe and sound. :) I would work with her again, in a heartbeat! :aheartbea Thanks again!

Chris