1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Wezlart

Sep 30, 2008

1. Welcome to my feedback thread. As I've only recently become active on this forum, I'll post a link to my eBay feedback. I've been a longtime buyer and seller through eBay under the wezlart name. I've also recently opened my own etsy shop, under wezlart, as well, but it's still in the baby-stage.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact me! If you'd like to get to know me before a transaction, and before my feedback rating can speak for itself, contact me! I will be glad to help with referrals and testimonies from people who have known me online and in the real world.

I will also leave feedback, as I think it is a very important part of keeping this a healthy and happy forum to be on.

My eBay feedback is located here:

Thank you!
    2. Carla got a doll form from me and is a real pleasure to deal with. Clear communication and politness all the way !

Great transaction : )
    3. wezlart bought my DZ Megi from me and she also bought a set of clothes. She paid quickly and when he finally got to her, she sent me an pm stating so. She was very patient with me even when there was a slight mishap with sending the doll out. She's a great buyer and I hope to do business with her again.

Enjoy your new boy!
    4. I bought a necklace from Wezlart - her communication was fast and friendly and she helped me out a lot, since it was my first marketplace transaction. Her shipping was extremely prompt, and the necklace was well packaged/protected, as well as being very pretty :)
      Easy and fast transaction!
    5. Wezlart was in one of my group orders and she was a pleasure to work with.
    6. Welzart commissioned both a Custom Skunk Mod project and a face up. She was very communicative throughout the entire project, with fast payment. I enjoyed very much working with her and recomend her highly. Enjoy your boys and I look forward to working with you again:)
    7. Sold a Dollzone Skunk to the lovely wezlart. What a beautiful and wonderful transaction. Great communication, fast and timely payments on payment play, everything! Would never ask for anything more. Thank you so much!