1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for whippy

Nov 20, 2007

1. please leave a feedback for me if you've dealt any transaction with me (even art commission? O_o)
      muchly appreciated! :) thanks in advance <3

2. I sold eyes to Whippy. She paid quickly and had great communications. Very nice to do business with.

3. I always do group order with whippy and for all those times, I am happy to do transaction with her cuz she is easy and great to deal with ^o^ I recommend her all the time :D

4. Whippy purchased some items from my shop. she paid quickly and had great communication. highly recommended. Welcome back anytime.

5. whippy was part of my Musedoll GO. Fast payment and nice communication. :} Thanks for participating.

6. I purchased a few things from whippy. She was wonderful! I purchased things from my secret santa and had her ship directly to her. It was great! My SS got her gift and told me that it was exactly what she wanted. Thanks Whippy!

7. bought eyes from whippy , they arrived super fast and were perfect
      thanks muchly ^^

8. I bought a pair of glass eyes from whippy! All gone for good! XD
      Good comunication and really a sweet person to talk with!
      Thank you!

9. Bought eyes from whippy the end of September. They were packed well, shipped fast, and it was a very smooth international transaction!

10. I recently purchased a white SD13/SD17 jacket from whippy and it arrived super quickly and was in pristine condition, safely packaged and simply gorgeous! It fits my 70cm doll like a dream!

I would do business with her again in a heartbeat! :D

11. I ordered a wig from Whippy. Communication was polite and shipping was fast. The wig is perfect. Thank you.

12. I bought Whippy's Luts Delf Moon. Whippy is a very nice contact, very friendly, replied very fast and solved all problems (I mean the problem with track and trace ^^). The doll was securely packed and send out very fast! Everything was excellent. Thank you so much! I love my new roommate very much! He is such a handsome boy! Thanks thanks thanks!! (^_^)///

13. Very pleasant transaction ~A very good buyer ~ ~
      Sorry to keep you waiting ~ XD

14. Whippy was part of my group order with EP November 2009.

She paid super fast for her order was patient with the long wait to receive the order and then paid for shipping between us fast. She was a great participant and I would happily have her in a future group order!
      :chocoheart

15. I commissioned a sketch of my two MSDs from whippy and I am so amazingly pleased with the transaction! Communication was clear, the sketch was finished very rapidly, and the sketch looks absolutely fantastic!!! I'll definitely be commissioning whippy again!

16. I commissioned a drawing of 3 characters from whippy and I am positively thrilled with the result!! The drawing is gorgeous and so much personality shines through! She also kept up amazing communication (and is so funny and sweet)! I will definitely be back for more :aheartbea

17. I commissioned a piece of art from Whippy. She did it in the timeframe promised (Which is a very rare thing with art commish!) and the art was lovely! Thank you.

18. Whippy drew my boys kael and julian for me (commissioned) and im so happy! the drawing is fantastic and they look so great! i couldnt be any happier! she did it so fast too and was willing to adjust it a little bit @.@ so wonderful thank you so much!

19. Whippy commissioned me for a faceup. Whippy is friendly in communication and pay super fast!! :)
      It is so pleasant to work with Whippy!
      I'll highly recommend Whippy.
      Thank you very much!!! :D

20. I ordered two Jean Chains for SD13/17 boys from Whippy's shop. She sent them out super fast and they are great wuality. I am very pleased and would recommend her to others.
      Thanks!