Feedback thread for Wolfemeister

May 17, 2011

1. This is a feedback thread for people that have done business with DOA user Wolfemeister. For over 7 years, Wolfemeister, or Wolfe, has been helping me ship my packages out to DOA users so if you need feedback, you can actually look at my feedback for some of it (under, obviously MERCY).

To me, she's always helped me out when I've needed it and if it wasn't for her, my reputation on the board as a good shipper/seller would have been crap as I work full time.

She also has a Ebay account with feedback that you can ask her for the info on.

Thanks!

2. Purchased a DOD Bee-A from Wolfemeister. wonderful person to work with! great doll, great shipper! very pleased all around

thanks
      holly

3. I purchased two pair of goggles from Wolfemeister. It was a Great Transaction! She was very quick to send them out to me and they were packaged perfectly. The goggles are lovely and look great on my doll! I would deal with her again in a heart beat :D

Thank you very much, Wolfemeister:aheartbea

4. I bought an SDC Miko from Wolfemeister and the transaction was excellent! Great communication throughout the process (including a layaway), fast shipping, and the doll arrived safely in great condition. I am very happy with my new boy and would be more than happy to work with Wolfe again! Thanks very much! :)