1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for xakarias

May 24, 2008

1. Here's the feedback thread for me :)

2. I bought a Latidoll Redline body from xakarias and it was a pleasant experience. Communication, shipping time, packaging and the quality of the body were all very good. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

3. I recently sold a NS Soom boy body to xakarias, and the sale went perfect! She paid with lightning speed and was very friendly, also! Would definitely do business with again. :] Thanks a ton!

4. I sold a pair of jeans to xakarias, she paid and responded very fast and trade completed without any hassles. thanks so much again. :)

5. I sold a black sweater with black fur to xakarias, she is really nice and paid quickly..
      Thank u so much.. XD

6. I trade my amakusa head with xakarias's lati aida head+wigs, it was a great transaction!
      xakarias sent the head promptly and in good condition~~ everything went smooth ^^ She is a nice person to trade with ~~~!! thank you so much !!

7. I sold a Volks dolly to xakarias :) everything went very smoothly! I'm always nervous sending expensive dolls so far away but this one went very well!

Thanks again!

8. Lovely outfit. Lovely communication. Lovely packaging and fast shipping. Lovely experience. She even PMed to make sure the package had arrived safely when I ditzed out on her! I would buy again and reccommend highly to others.

~Akiko

9. Xakarias commissioned an outfit from me. She paid promptly and was very lovely throughout the transaction. Very clear on her order, it was a brilliant transaction overall. Highly recommended.

10. I bought a Souldoll body from Xakarias and she was awesome to deal with! Great communication, very prompt, and very friendly. The shipping had to have been the quickest international shipping EVER as it arrived within a week!

Overall, I would recommend doing business with her. I'm satisfied with my transaction and would buy from her again. :)

Thanks a bunch! :XD:

11. I bought a Soom Namu head from xakarias and it arrived quickly, safely, and well-packaged. A pleasure to do business with her!

12. hello
      I have to buy a Head Angelo
      Quick and efficient
      the maximum score for him :aheartbea:aheartbea

13. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

14. Xakarias bought a Crobidoll Lance head from me. The communication was excellent, payment fast, and she was just a pleasure to deal with! ^___^

15. I bought Amakusa'a head from Xakarias.
      She is very good seller. >.<
      The head arrived quickly with very goo condition.
      Thank you very much.

16. I bought a Zuzu Delf Papi from xakarias. She was pleasant to deal with and shipped Papi out quickly. Thanks so much!!

17. I purchased a KD Bory from xakarias. Soph is a dream to work with. She's lovely in her communications ... always kept up with them. She shipped him super-safely, supplied me the tracking number, and I couldn't be happier. I would gladly work with her again.

Thanks so much, Soph!!! :aheartbea

18. xakarias bought a Yo-SD Neon girl from me. She answered all emails and paid quickly and it was a great transaction!

Thank you! I'm glad Neon went to such a good home. :)

19. I just sold two outfits to Xakarias and the transaction went beautifully. Superfast payment and communications. Xakarias was a joy to deal with all around! Thank you!

20. I traded a boy YO SD's body with a girl's one, all was perfect, nice communication.
      Thanks so much for the trade.