1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for YingYangKira

Jul 30, 2011

1. Please leave your feedback, greatly appreciated ^_^

2. Quick payment, easy to contact and work with! 5/5~

3. YingYangKira bought a PD Riz boy from me. She is very easy and pleasant to work with! Communication was prompt with a friendly attitude and super understanding when I forgot to add insurance to her package. Overall, I'll be glad to work with her again! Thank you!

4. YingYangKira bought a suntan momo from me and the transaction was perfect, and she was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely sell to her again ^^

5. YingYangKira purchased a wig from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. Thank you for such a smooth transaction, i wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again :kitty2

6. YingYangKira participated in my swap "Victorian Outfitters", she sent out her package on time and her partner was very happy with the swap. A great participant!

7. YingYangKira participated in my Dollmore GO. She was great to work with. She replies to messages promptly and concisely. She's quick to pay invoices and is a fantastic GO participant. I'd be happy to do business with her again!

Thanks so much! :3

8. YingYangKira bought a modded Leekeworld SD wig from me. She was patient and paid when she said she would. I would recommend her to anyone.

9. I sold a wig to YingYangKira. It was a perfect transaction thank you!

10. KingYangKira bought a luts head from me, her communication was excellent and payment was sent straight away. I would very happily sell to again! Thank you!

11. YingYangKira purchased a pair of eyes from me. Communication was prompt and friendly, and payment was quick as well. It was a pleasure working with her, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thanks so much!

12. YingYangKira purchased a Unoa from me. Communication perfect, payment immediate, and she let me know doll arrived safely. I would definitely either buy from or sell to YingYangKira in the future.

13. YingYangKira purchased a modded Seorin head from me. She's very sweet & let me know when she received her item, she's great to work with. Paid quickly, kept great communication. Highly recommended, i'd definitely do business with her again. Thank you :)

14. YingYangKira participated in my FMD GO. Nice participant. Great communication, and great at checking updates within the thread. You could tell she checked it just based off what was posted within the thread when needed. Cooperative and flawless transactions on all fronts. I would do any type of transaction with her again. Nice to work with. :3

15. YingYangKira was one of my split partners for my April Story split. She was wonderful to deal with and super friendly! She payed fast and the communication was great!! Would gladly deal with her again and can recommend her to everyone!

16. YingYangKira bought from me a pairs of Oscar Doll eyes. The transaction was great the payment was fast and flawless. She was very friendly and excellent communication. Thank you!!!

17. I had a wonderful transaction with YingYangKira, she purchased an lbi faceplate from me, great and timely communication, thank you!

18. I am always grateful and happy when one of the dolls I am letting go of finds a new home. thank you for taking Noah.

19. YingYangKira is an absolute pleasure to do business with!! They bought a Dollheart from me and were very prompt with payment and super communicative! Super nice and friendly buyer and I will gladly do business with again :aheartbea thank you again for being such an awesome person to deal with and I'm so happy to see your boy loving that outfit :fangirl:

20. YingYangKira bought a Peakswoods Dandy Kasspio from me, and I couldn't have asked for a better buyer! Communication was friendly and prompt, and payment was quick as well. It was a pleasure to sell to them and I would be happy to work with them again!