1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for YLLiS

Jun 8, 2006

1. Since I coudln't find one, I am setting one up. This is a feedback thread for YLLiS. I just completed a transaction as part of a group order that I held and YLLiS was a pleasure to work with. I hope to work with you again!

2. Thanks muchly!

3. Just finished another group order with yLLiS and I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks again.

4. I just completed a commission for yLLis and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was super-fast, communications were prompt and friendly. All transactions should go this pleasantly!

Thank you!

5. Just sold an item to yLLis and it was great :) She payed promptly, and even let me know when the package had arrived. <3

6. yLLiS just sold me something and she was awsome! And very promped :)
      Thanks yLLiS!!!

7. i bought a little elfdoll sylph from yllis and she was a great seller, very understanding and communicated with me well, thank you!

8. YLLiS participated in a SoulDoll GO I ran recently.
      Payment was quick and they met all deadlines with ease.
      Thanks so much! :3

9. I've bought a pair of Delf hands from Tanya and they arrived yesterday.
      They came very well packed and in perfect conditions!

She is super communicative and a friendly person :)

I recommend her as a seller!
      Thank you, Tanya!

10. Bought a head from yLLiS, she was lovely and everything was exactly as expected. Highly Recommended!

11. I purchased a Luts CP Delf Lu-Wen head and a pair of hands from yLLiS, and all went wonderfully from start to finish. Communication was good--friendly and pretty thorough/consistent. Shipping was relatively fast despite a small delay. Packaging was very nice--layers of bubble-wrap and a sturdy box. And she even sent along a gift of a pair of beautiful eyes! ^^

Thank you!
      Liz

12. Wonderful seller. Received a type 3 Juri 07 BW, in perfect condition and mailed wonderfully safely wrapped. Kept up great communication throughout entire process. Would definitely buy from again!

13. YLLiS adopted Sammi and Eliv from me.
      Good to know they are in a loving home.
      THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

14. yLLiS bought doll outfit from me and it was an excellent transaction- fast payment and very good communication.

15. YLLiS bought some items from me, and transaction was perfect! YLLiS was friendly, patient, kept good communication and paid quickly. Thanks so much!

16. YLLis sold me my dream doll, a Batchix Alpha Machina. YLLis was super friendly and kept me updated on my girl's status the whole way, from providing pictures when requested to giving me updates on when my girl would be shipped. Would deal with again in a heartbeat!

17. YLLis bought my Pipos Jr. PI Ruth. Fantastic buyer - paid promptly and had very good communication. I am so happy my little Ruth went to his happy new home with her! :)

18. yLLiS bought my SQ Labs Chibi Moe and it was a fantastic transaction - good communication, quick payment and she let me know promptly when she arrived. Thanks so much!

19. yLLis sold me a beautiful Luts Satyros Yul. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with, good communication and fast shipping and even accommodated a specific packing request from me. Great transaction, I would definitely buy from her again!

20. I sold a soom sov to yLLis. She paid super fast and was very kind in all her messages. I would be very pleased to do business with her again in the future.