1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for yumi~

Jan 1, 2008

1. I've just bought a pair of shoes from yumi~ and I'm very glad I went with her :) The item is flawless, just like she had claimed, and the delivery was super fast. Yumi~ was so kind to wrap the shoes very thoroughly and beautifully. The whole transaction went smoothly. Very pleasant contact.

2. I bought some Iplehouse JID boots from Yumi, and they came super fast and they are perfect!
      Thank you Yumi! :love

3. I did a partial trade partial purchase for yumi's doll love yo-sd body. She is amazing with communication and shipped lightning fast I would recommend her any time!

4. SUPER fast shipping! I did not expect the package to arrive so quickly :)
      I purchased green urethane eyes from Yumi and they are perfect!
      I would definitely purchase from her again.

5. Purchased puki puki parts that were packaged perfectly and delivered promptly.

6. I bought a pair of puki ears from yumi; she seconded all my requests and shipped fast; ears came safe and sound and just as described (: thank you!!

7. I bought a pair of 16mm urethane eyes from Jaz. This transaction was flawless from start to finish. Jaz was prompt to respond, courteous, and did everything she promised. She shipped quickly and everything arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend her and would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Thank you! :D

8. I purchased 2 pairs of eyes from Jaz and they arrived fast and so well packed and are perfect.
      She is absolutely lovely to talk to and would not hesitate to recommend her or buy from her again :)
      Thank you so much x

9. Sold Yumi a pair of eyes and everything went great! Thanks so much for a really easy and pleasant transaction, I hope to deal with you again one day! :)

10. I bought an Iplehouse Claude from Yumi and everything was perfect. She is a great seller with excellent communication. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you Yumi:)

11. I bought a Feeple60 male body from yumi~

The transaction was perfect!! :) She agreed to my request of slower shipping, and got him out right quick. She's also super sweet. I'd be happy to buy something from her again!

12. Bought some eyes from yumi. A great transaction and definitely someone I would buy from again! Thanks!

13. I contacted yumi~ through PM because I was looking to sell my RD Zio head and I knew it was on her wishlist. I was prepared to hold him for a while but she was able to pay immediately! She responded to all my PM's within the same day and has let me know when the package arrived. Overall it was a very smooth transaction, straight by the book. I would definitely recommend yumi~ as a buyer! :D

14. Yumi bought SDgr body from me. Overall transaction was precious. She make a fast payment and do let me know every update when the body was arrived! Thank you so much and i would love to deal with you again anytime~

15. Sold a doll head to her and it was a perfect transaction;
      she paid swiftly, responded quickly and was a great buyer overall.

Thanks again, yumi~! :)

16. I joined a split run by yumi for some Soom Happy fantasy bird parts. Communication was excellent, shipping was speedy, and everything was very well packed. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank you! :) :chocoberry

17. I bought a Luts body from Yumi and am happy to report that I had a great experience.:lol:
      The body was exactly as she described it. Communication was excellent and shipping was fast. She's a great seller.
      - thanks again!

18. yumi bought a Soom Aloa HEad in cream white fromme. She was a very nice person, did a good communication and she pay it fast. She also let me know when the head arrives to her ^^.
      I highly recommended her
      thanks again ^^

19. I participated in a split that yumi~ hosted. She kept everyone updated and I received my head quickly! Thank you for a great transaction! :D

20. I joined yumi~'s Serin/Rico split for the shoes.
      yumi~ was quick to tell me the doll arrived, and quick to mail the shoes out. I would definitely join their splits again!