1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for yumi~

Jan 1, 2008

1. I bought a few MSD boy clothing items from Yumi and they are wonderful, clean, and like new. I would definitely buy from this seller again!

2. I bought a MSD hoodie from Yumi and the transaction went great. Friendly communication, fast shipping, and the hoodie is in terrific shape. I would definitely buy from her again, thanks so much!

3. Purchased a couple of MSD shirts and a pair of pants from Yumi. Communication was super prompt and polite. Items were shipped immediately and arrived fast and are in super wonderful condition. I would definitely buy from again.

4. Purchased a pair of MSD shirts from Yumi as a gift for my mom. Originally I had picked more items but work changes ment I had to consolidate to just my gifts for her. Yumi was very friendly and prompt with her responses. Shipping was quick and everything arrived in perfect condition like new. I would definitely buy from her again :)

5. I had 2 transactions for msd clothing from Yumi and she was wonderful to deal!! Great communication! Fast shipping!! Will deal with again anytime!!

6. I was very pleased with ordering from Yumi! The sale was very quick and was shipped promptly, and the clothes were packed up nicely as well.

7. Yuri sold me a pair of cute shoes for my minifees. She was a pleasure to do business with. Lots of communication and she shipped the shoes the same day I paid her. I received them fast and they were in excellent condition! Thanks so much!!!:dance

8. Bought some msd clothes and shoes from Yumi. One of the items didn't fit and they were very understandable. Amazing seller and I would definitely buy from again.

9. bought a pair of red converse like low tops from Yumi. The price was great and I couldn't resist them cause I have a thing for red sneakers and now my doll has a pair! Shoes shipped out next day and I got them before I expected them! They are cute and in great condition. Yumi was a pleasure to work with and I would buy from her again!

10. I purchased a whit MSD shirt from yumi! She was lovely to deal with and the shirt arrived perfect ^^ I would definitely buy from her again!

11. I purchased some SD pants from yumi and it was an easy and pleasant transaction. Thank you.

12. I bought a pair of eyes from yumi~ and everything went perfectly! The eyes arrived very quickly and communication was fast and friendly! Thanks so much yumi~!

13. I bought a DD body from Yumi,, she is a lovely seller, Quick to answer pm and to send the package, body is in great condition:).
      Thank you so much Yumi :), glad to buy from you.

14. I bought an MSD coat from Yumi recently. She shipped it safely packaged, and when she said she would.
      It was in fabulous condition, too.
      Thank you!

15. Yumi sold me a volks dress and pair of shoes.
      I received the package fast and safe.
      Very satisfy with the transaction, and will be glad to deal with Yumi in the future:)

16. I bought a Switch Seoha head in mocha brown from Yumi and I'm very happy with this transaction! He was shipped super fast. He came in pristine condition, very well packed and in his original clear box with certificate. Amazing seller, always friendly and sweet. I totally recommend Yumi as seller. I was very lucky to find her! :3nodding:
      Thank You Yumi!!!

17. I ordered a Mystic Kids head from Yumi. It was extrmely well packaged and she even threw in some extra items. Thank you so so much for this! A+ seller :)

18. I have had a wonderful transaction with Jaz ... she was amazing !
      So helpful and brilliant shipping
      I am absolutely delighted
      Thank you :)

19. Just bought a smiling HaruCasting Adori from Yumi, and was treated to superfast shipping and excellent communication!
      Thank you so much! He is just so perfect!

20. Went ahead and bought the other Adori that Yumi had for sale. After having the smiling one in hand, I just had to have the regular version too!
      Once again, shipping was fast with great communication!
      I'm so happy I was able to get both these little guys! Thank you so much!