1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for zchic75

Aug 15, 2009

1. Please post your feedback for transactions with me here. Thanks! :)

2. Hai hai
      Thanks so much!
      The rocking horse is so cute and I love the gift so much :3

Not to mention shipping came exactly when I expected it ^^ actually it was kind of funny cause the postman/woman was like..speeding o.0 and backing into just about everyone's driveway..then he kinda just threw the package on my door step from his truck and sped off..seriously like a race car xD you'd think he'd get a ticket lol I'm not even exaggerating. It was the weirdest thing I ever saw.

Anyways your awesome <3 and thanks again, especialy for the gift x3! sorry for the rant ^^;

3. I bought a littlefee sized shopping cart, princess bed, and a custom crib from zchic75. Everything was adorable and had excellent detail. The crib turned out just how I wanted it and the princess bed is so cute! The comforter/blanket/pillows are also perfect and very comfortable, they also match very well. :aheartbea The pricing for all of this was very reasonable! (I would have paid more actually ;)). Everything was packaged wonderfully and had delivery confirmation. She also gave me a fleece winter hat, which is so cute/soft and definitely looks well made :D I'll be sure to post pictures once my girl gets here for anyone interested in seeing <3 I definitely recommend her and will 100% come back for more stuff ;D I already have an idea of what I want but have to wait till I get my doll, and fix up my room (which I'm procrastinating x-x)

4. I bought a Lishe head from zchic75 and it was an easy, pleasant transaction, with excellent communication. She shipped quickly and the head was darling and packed very well. Thank you for a delightful transaction!

5. Bought a faceplate from Zchic75, she was very attentive and communicative through the whole process! Thanks!

6. zchic purchased a MNM head from me and it was very smooth transaction. Communication is excellent and payment is prompt! She let me know the item was received, which is very much appreciated! Thank you! :)

7. zchic was a participant in my Kristen Stewart Minimee order - she was a pleasure to work with and all communication request were quickly answered. Payment was on-time and she was a valuable contributor to the group. Thank you for your awesomeness *hugs*