1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread fro Kulii

Jan 16, 2011

1. Please leave feedback here if I have bought from you or sold to you. <3
    2. Sold Kulii a Tender Elf Sha head, and the transaction was wonderful. ^_^ She paid prompty, communication was excellent, and she let me know when the head arrived. A very considerate buyer, I would definitely do business with her again!
    3. I sold my handmade SD shirt to Kulii and I could not have asked for a better customer. She was prompt, friendly and even informed me once she had received the item. I would greatly do another business with her. Highly recommended. Thank you so much for such a smooth transaction. :)
    4. kulii bought a wig from me fast payment great communication great buyer thank you very much^^
    5. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.
    6. I purchased a Soom Gem Dimo from Kulii, and he just arrived today. Right on time! He's packed wonderfully and is PERFECT for what I need! The seller's communication was wonderful, and I'd happily buy from her again!