1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Threads for Marie-p37

Jun 8, 2007

1. Marie-p37 participated in my Syen split for the wig, outfit, and eyes. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with; very friendly with great communication and quick payment. I would gladly do business with her again.

Thank you so much! :)

2. Marie-p37 bought a Volks outfit set from me-- paid very quickly, great buyer! Thank you again!! :D

3. I sold a Luts girl to Marie-p37 and it couldn't have gone more nicely! The transaction itself was clear and quick, payment was quick and she was great to talk to and kept me updated ^^ Thank you so much!

4. I bought an Iplehouse body from Marie-p37 and everything went smoothly and I am so very very happy indeed with the body and with the transaction :)
      Thank You so much!!

5. I bought an Iplehouse head from Marie. Even though she was headed out of town, she got off the package quickly to me. It arrived well packaged, safe, sound and quite fast. Very friendly and kind lady to work with. I have enjoyed our emails. It has been a wonderful transaction. I am so happy with my new head. She is just beautiful! Thank you again!

6. Marie bought pipos high heeled feet from me and it was a wonderful transaction! Thank you so much for buying from me!<3

7. Thank you so much for Leekeworld Mikhaila!
      The doll is beautiful. Good and reliable seller, I'd be happy to deal with you again! :)

8. I sold a Fairyland MiniFee Mirwen head + MiniFee High-Heel feets to marie-p37. Friendly communication and very fast payment. I'm very happy with this transaction and would definitely recommend marie-p37 :)! Thank you so much ~

9. Marie-p37 bought a minifee A-line body from me and the transaction went perfectly! Prompt payment, great communication and very understanding when the shipping options I were offered were not at all what Canada Post's website told me. Pleasure to deal with!

10. Wonderful seller ,I brought a Leeke Sunny from her and she was wonderful communicator,posted super fast . I would definitely buy from again ,brilliant thank you

11. Marie-p37 participated in an Iplehouse split and was wonderful. Great communication and prompt payment. It was a pleasure doing business :-)

12. I bought an EP Iris head from Marie-p37. Great transaction in every way. Good commication, super fast shipping, well packed, and added an extra item I love! Finally my Iris girl is home!! Thank you so very much !!!

13. Really nice seller - merci bien pour tous! Beautiful doll head, quick shipping, careful packing - everything great. Thank you!

14. I bought an Aria Doll Narvy head from marie-p37. She was lovely to deal with, shipped the head quickly and kept in touch with me.

Great transaction - thank you! :D

15. I bought a Minifee head from marie-p37. It was a pleasure to deal with her. She's such a friendly person. Package arrived well packed, head really savely and in excellent condition. Highly recommended. Thank you so much. :aheartbea

16. I bought a doll eekeworld Lynn from marie-p37 . Everything went great! Thank you very much! :)

17. marie-p37 bought a pukifee event faceplate from me. She was very quick to pay, kind and let me know as soon as it arrived! I'd gladly do buisness with her again if the situation arises.

Thank you! ~

18. marie-p37 participated in another FL group order with me and was prompt with communication and payment. Very pleasant to work with!

19. Marie-p37 bought a Littlefee Reni faceplate from me. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as it arrived. Smooth transaction. I would do business with her again. Thank you! :)

20. marie-p37 purchased a Fairyland Event FLAM Minifee head from me, and everything went very smoothly with the transaction. She paid right away, and let me know when the package arrived. It was a pleasure working with her. :)

Chris